Oficjalna Kampania Arabska

[ Polskie newsy ]

Moderator: Newswriters

Nitek
Community Veteran
Community Veteran

Re: Oficjalna Kampania Arabska

Post by Nitek »

Opis przejścia tej misji jest na tej samej stronie...
Lazarus
Soldier level 4
Soldier level 4

Post by Lazarus »

Może by tak rozdzielić ten temat na dwa? Tutaj zostawić zamknięty z aktualizowanymi informacjami o postępach itp a resztę wrzucić do Technical Centre?
McBenn
ArCamp Developer

Post by McBenn »

First mission 09 was far too easy and now it's apparently a little too hard. When I get some time (which may not be until I have finished my exams) I'll try to soften it a little.
Gutek
Soldier level 1
Soldier level 1

Post by Gutek »

Yep 09 mission was a bit hard because I always worked too slow :rusad:
Bezimienny91
Soldier level 0
Soldier level 0

Post by Bezimienny91 »

Nie mam żadnych zastrzeżeń parę błędów tylko językowych ale płynnie działało wszystko rozumiem że do 9 misji włącznie jest spolszczone?
Antitheus
Kung Führer
Kung Führer
Korea North

Post by Antitheus »

Niedługo zamieszczę spolszczenie 10 i 11.
przemas104
Soldier level 0
Soldier level 0

Post by przemas104 »

Siemka. :) i jak tam idzie spolszczenie i co z dalszymi misjami ? bo już troszkę się niecierpliwie.. i muszę powiedzieć, że bardzo mi się podoba ten mod bravo :D spolszczenie też bardzo ładne kawał dobrej roboty ;) a i mam pytanko dotyczące misji 9 (Błysk w ciemności) czy u was też są tam takie "słabe" tekstury ?
McBenn
ArCamp Developer

Post by McBenn »

Mission 09 hasn't got a GBI. It's still using raw texture from the editor. I'm useless with photoshop so other people have to contribute here.

Glad you like it :) And yes it has been quite a while since a new mission was released, the reasons being
The next batch of missions had to be planned. That's done for the Legion part now and I'm currently working on mission 12a.
First my exams were in the way. Then my roommate told me to fu** off (in a slightly more polite manner than that) so I had to find somewhere else to live. I'm still in that process (actually I'm moving the day after tomorrow).

Despite all that turbulence I would say 12a is about 25% done. But while you're waiting you could help with the mod, e.g. by help planning the Pro Arab missions or enhancing the texture (I have a whole list of different stuff, mostly graphically related, so if you're up for it just say the word).
przemas104
Soldier level 0
Soldier level 0

Post by przemas104 »

Na grafice w grach nie znam się ;/. A planowanie misji .. z tego co widze to już jest gotowe. Także nie wiem w jaki sposób mógłbym jeszcze pomóc. Może Ty mi cos zaproponujesz ? Chętnie pomogę jeśli będe umiał.

ENG.
The graphics in games I do not know the;/. A mission planning .. from what I see this is already done. Also, I do not know how else I can help you. Can you suggest to me something? I'll be happy to help if he could

Sorry for my English yet learned: P
McBenn
ArCamp Developer

Post by McBenn »

I know Matt_lublin has proposed a complete set of missions but that doesn't mean you may not come up with other ideas. We will finish the Legion branch before beginning on the Pro Arab so there's plenty of time.
And you are of course also welcome to comment the outline of the Legion missions and/or come with more specific ideas (like a certain dialogue or other event).

Hmm it's mostly graphical stuff I have: GBI's, small animations, loading screens, cutscenes (that's a BIG one, I know), debriefing pictures, some background images.
I don't know if you feel sufficiently comfortable with English to help translating. Antitheus is responsible for that part.
There's a small cleaning job with the code but that requires a fair amount of knowledge of SAIL.
Finally there is some testing. People are good at telling if they find a bug but I have almost no feedback about e.g. the difficulty of the missions: Is "easy" really easy or too hard or too easy, and similarly about the other difficulties. Also things like: Is the timing of events ok? Are the dialogues realistic and fit the characters?
przemas104
Soldier level 0
Soldier level 0

Post by przemas104 »

I'll think about it and try to put my suggestions. Tomorrow I will try to write what I came up with :lol:
When it comes to helping the graphic textures, etc. This sorry but I do not know at this

You understand my English ? :?:
McBenn
ArCamp Developer

Post by McBenn »

Excellent :arsmile:

Your English is fine. I've seen far worse :arrazz:
Bezimienny91
Soldier level 0
Soldier level 0

Post by Bezimienny91 »

Widze troche ruszyło ale przechodze drugi raz ta kampanię i w misji gdzie mamy zabezpieczyć teren pod nowy niszapur przy użyciu radia z ruskimi mnóstwo nieprzetłumaczonych całych zdań. Nikt tego nie zauwazył? A drugie mozna wiedzieć jak tam postepy wyglądają??
McBenn
ArCamp Developer

Post by McBenn »

The first question is for you Antitheus, I believe.
The second question I don't understand.
Antitheus
Kung Führer
Kung Führer
Korea North

Post by Antitheus »

@Bezimienny91: Your stipulation is not satisfying for me. First: In which line? Second: If you want to contribute into "Polish part" of campaign and make some constructive remarks: http://forum.original-war.net/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=3127
Btw. I hadn't translated Russian quotes, because I'm aware of fact it won't have any sense (I must translate it carefully to keep the pathos or just find similar quote in Polish). I'll say it's a cosmetic issue and I'll fix it, when I'll have some free time to do so.
Spoiler: po polskiemu
Twoje zastrzeżenia nie zadowalają mnie. Pierwiej: w której lini? Duo: jeśli chcesz sformułować parę konstruktywnych uwag oraz przyczynić się do "polskiej części" kampanii zerknij do tematu: http://forum.original-war.net/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=3127

Przy okazji, nie tłumaczyłem rosyjskich cytatów, gdyż po przetłumaczeniu nie będą one miały sensu (trzeba znaleźć odpowiednią wypowiedź danej osoby lub pomyśleć trochę nad patosem wypowiedzi). Jest to kwestia kosmetyki i naprawię to, gdy znajdę na to trochę czasu.
@McBenn: He wants to know the progress on Arabian Campaign.