Oficjalna Kampania Arabska

[ Polskie newsy ]

Moderator: Newswriters

John Macmillan
Soldier level 1
Soldier level 1

Re: Oficjalna Kampania Arabska

Post by John Macmillan »

Thank You. I'm glad I can do something. I just found a bug. In mission 3. I transported over 450 crates to the east corner of the map, then I heard a sound of materializing (then Heike asks what is it and gets the answer) and game crashes, every time. I found the place, it's situated on the road, but I don't know wheter it's human or just a cargo. I've got a ErrorLog, here's what it says: "moc beden na hexu stav1=0"
file: U_objdraw2.pas, line 511.

//
Dzięki. Cieszę się, że mogłem pomóc. Właśnie znalazłem buga. W misji trzeciej. Przetransportowałem ponad 450 skrzyń do prawego rogu mapy i usłyszałem dźwięk materializacji (tutaj Heike pyta o te zjawisko), następnie gra się crashuje za każdym razem. Znalazłem miejsce materializacji na drodze ale nie wiem czy to człowiek czy tylko skrzynie. Errorlog: "moc beden na hexu stav1=0" w pliku U_objdraw2.pas, line 511.
McBenn
ArCamp Developer

Post by McBenn »

So what are you into? Testing? Translating?
I've heard that several times now. The problem is that it's out of my hands since it's related to the game engine and not SAIL. But one thing strikes me: You transported 450 crates before the first materialization boom occurs? How long time had you played then? And on what difficulty?
John Macmillan
Soldier level 1
Soldier level 1

Post by John Macmillan »

I can test and translate. I can handle both things.
I played probably over 25 minutes. First I discovered all the map except American base. Then I attacked base from north and killed all soldiers. Next I built laboratory, armory and workshop (not sure if it's correct English name). And now I was sending all soldiers and scientists (as engineers of course) with crates to the east area. Meanwhile I got all ingredients and lured Apemen. Afterwards Americans attacked (6 soldiers and a vehicle). I killed them all and sent my people to the east, Heike and only one engineer were transporting crates. When counter hits 460-470 crates there is a materialization. First materialization in the game. Difficulty is the first one (green). I want to get know with a map first, then play on harder one. I've got a question therefore. Is this materialization something important? Will I got all medals when I won't see it?
Antitheus
Kung Führer
Kung Führer
Korea North

Post by Antitheus »

Just transport the crates. This materialization is only a extra shot of resources.
John Macmillan
Soldier level 1
Soldier level 1

Post by John Macmillan »

Super, dzięki :)
//
Great, thanks.
McBenn
ArCamp Developer

Post by McBenn »

How many crates materializes depends on how many crates you start with and difficulty. On easy almost no crates spawn and the algorithm determining when crates should spawn then places the spawn(s) very late game. I've tried several times now but I just can't reproduce the bug. I wonder was has triggered this bug because that map hasn't been changed in a while. Can you try and revert to an older patch (of the game, not the mod)?
John Macmillan
Soldier level 1
Soldier level 1

Post by John Macmillan »

Sorry, I didn't visit the forum recently.
@ Okay. I will try to restore previous patch and check this mission again.

Btw. I finished all available missions in this beautiful campaign.
I've got something for You. But I guess You already know that. In the mission where Heike has to go to the Russian base (using the car and the clothes), northern part of the map (swamp behind the laboratory with Archive) is broken. I guess it just isn't textured but I saw something like that for the first time (and I'm not sure if it's textures). The ground was made of grey hexagons and the water of blue hexagons. Same thing appears in the first mission after chosing Alliance. Everything is made of hexagons. And the next mission isn't loading. I guess it's not done yet.
McBenn
ArCamp Developer

Post by McBenn »

You gussed correctly. The maps where everything is just ugly monocolored hexagons haven't received proper texture yet (a so-called GBI). They are just using the default texture straight from the editor.
What mission isn't loading? As of now the campaign has missions 1-11 and 12a-14a (Legion branch).
Antitheus
Kung Führer
Kung Führer
Korea North

Post by Antitheus »

This is because GBI's aren't included yet. It's a raw map format - you could made a similar one by using ow_editor. But then you must create textures in your graphic program.
Gwrhkhsh
Soldier level 6
Soldier level 6

Post by Gwrhkhsh »

If you have any translation-related duties you can share, count me in.
Antitheus
Kung Führer
Kung Führer
Korea North

Post by Antitheus »

To Do List
For now, we need to translate all Hints and compare/change some of the Charname (English names into Polish ones: e.g. Caricin into Carycyn - like on original campaign).

Some time ago I volunteered for coordinating the translation project. If you want to do something - send me a PM, tell me what you want to do.
Furthermore, feel free to report any Polish localization issues here (misspellings, suggestions).
kubalolxp
Soldier level 4
Soldier level 4

Post by kubalolxp »

Mam problem w misji 11 mianowicie po zakończeniu tej planszy wyskakuje mi coś takiego : http://pl.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2dlsrgk&s=8 i nic nie się nie dzieje pomoże mi ktoś ?
:d
Antitheus
Kung Führer
Kung Führer
Korea North

Post by Antitheus »

Jak już wspomniałem - zwiększ rozdziałkę parametrem customres.
McBenn
ArCamp Developer

Post by McBenn »

It's the body of the query where you choose if you want to stay true to the Arabs or go join Legion. There's no cutscene atm so it's done like that for now. But the descriptive text is so freaking long that you're not able to see the bottom of the query on some resolutions. I've split the query into two parts - that should fix it.
kurzel131
Soldier level 4
Soldier level 4

Post by kurzel131 »

Hmm i see campagin still have 9 missions per i think 15 + 3-4-5 for freedom??

How looks translate to polish? heike is engeneir or doctor?