Oficjalna Kampania Arabska

[ Polskie newsy ]

Moderator: Newswriters

McBenn
ArCamp Developer

Re: Oficjalna Kampania Arabska

Post by McBenn »

I know there is a tool to create cutscenes between missions but how it works and how to make such a "select you path"-cutscene is 50% voodoo and 50% dark magic. So we went for the more straightforward solution of dropping the query where you select path at the very end of Ar11 as 0dd1 points out. We made the "hack"-file just for convenience - it's not necessary as you can just play Ar11 again and pick "Arabians" instead of "Legion".
Nitek
Community Veteran
Community Veteran

Post by Nitek »

I think you should make the query on the beggining of Ar12 because if someone (and I'm guessing most of the people who made it to 12th mission are going to play both paths) wants to play both paths has to replay Ar11.
jirsrt
Soldier level 2
Soldier level 2

Post by jirsrt »

Ok, thank you for your answers. I just remember, when I complete some time ago 11 mission, there was a window where was a lot of text and under that was two choices, stay with Arabians or join Legion. It is possible to make this window after 11 mission or when in menu click on Legion (Arabian) part? Thank you anyway.

sorry for my bad english
0dd1
ArCamp Developer

Post by 0dd1 »

The querry cannot be transfered like that, because it is just a message box executed from the mission SAIL code - therefore mission 12 (whether Arabians or Legion) would have to be loaded first to execute the querry. That could transfer you to another map and let you play the chosen mission, but would still "count" as the originaly loaded one. So after playing it, going back to mission selection screen would show you completed mission 12 from one branch, leading to mission 13 in the other (like from Arabians to Legion and vice versa).

If you're thinking of something like in American campaign - that was a part of the cutscene before loading mission 12, and that's just what McBenn was talking about.
Do it!
Blaise
Soldier level 0
Soldier level 0

Post by Blaise »

Witam wszystkich, po około 9 latach postanowiłem powrócić do tej wspaniałej gry, widzę, że jest arabska kampania (o której zawsze marzyłem), poczytałem, próbowałem, ale kompletnie się na tym nie znam i nie potrafię stworzyć tego moda żeby pograć, ściągnąłem ten plik McBeena-arabiancampaign, robię wg instrukcji, ale jak odpalam przez mod Launchera to wszystko jest to samo, Amerykanie lub Rosjanie... Patcha 2.0.1.1 wgrałem i to działa, ale jest to zdecydowanie łatwiejsze... czy ktoś mi może pomóc? Bardzo chciałbym zobaczyć co nowego się udało zdziałać z tą grą z moich młodych lat! Najlepiej na obrazkach jakby było hihi :D ale tak na poważnie, bardzo proszę o pomoc!!!
Szymiew
Soldier level 7
Soldier level 7
Poland

Post by Szymiew »

Dawno nie uruchamiałem tej kampanii, ale z normalnymi modami jest tak:

- w katalogu gry masz folder "mods".
- alby uruchomic moda musisz w tym folderze mieć dwie rzeczy:
a) plik .ini o przykładowej zawartości: (użyłem tu tego z moda Sand of Siberia)
Spoiler:
[Main]
Mod=Sand of Siberia
Mod_Ver=0.08.4
Req_Ver=1.11.0
Multi_Name=Sand of Siberia Game
NewMainMenu=1
b) folder moda. Jeśli do niego wejdziesz, powinienes zobaczyc foldery o nazwach : Campaigns, Missions, Data, Interface... itd. itp.

Zarówno plik .ini jak i folder moda powinny mieć tę samą nazwę. Czyli np.:
folder moda: majnmod
plik .ini: majnmod.ini
https://www.youtube.com/kvantovy --- mój kanał youtube.
https://www.facebook.com/Kvantovy --- strona u cukierberga.
McBenn
ArCamp Developer

Post by McBenn »

The content downloaded from bitbucket (folder "Campaigns", "data", "Gallery" and so on) just has to go in a mod folder. You can make that and the ini-file manually but I think it's easier to just create a new mod using the editor (ow_editorOGL.exe) and paste the bitbucket content into that.
Blaise
Soldier level 0
Soldier level 0

Post by Blaise »

Wielkie dzięki, spróbuję jeszcze raz, a ten plik .ini to mam sam zrobić czy skąd mam go wziąć? Pobierałem stąd ten 1KB, ale tam nic nie ma. Czy możesz podrzucić jakiś dobry link do Sand of Sibieria??
Chris01cz
Soldier level 2
Soldier level 2

Post by Chris01cz »

Blaise wrote:Wielkie dzięki, spróbuję jeszcze raz, a ten plik .ini to mam sam zrobić czy skąd mam go wziąć? Pobierałem stąd ten 1KB, ale tam nic nie ma. Czy możesz podrzucić jakiś dobry link do Sand of Sibieria??
FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM
Sorry XD.
Blaise
Soldier level 0
Soldier level 0

Post by Blaise »

I did it Mr McBenn!!!! I now see my mistake... I was creating mods in ow_editor not ow_editorOGL... Thank You very much! It is great to play this game once again!!! :D
Blaise
Soldier level 0
Soldier level 0

Post by Blaise »

chriss01cz wrote:
Blaise wrote:Wielkie dzięki, spróbuję jeszcze raz, a ten plik .ini to mam sam zrobić czy skąd mam go wziąć? Pobierałem stąd ten 1KB, ale tam nic nie ma. Czy możesz podrzucić jakiś dobry link do Sand of Sibieria??
FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM
Sorry XD.

Niektórzy mają życie poza komputerami ;) na szczęście już się udało, więc obyło się bez Twojej łaski :)
Blaise
Soldier level 0
Soldier level 0

Post by Blaise »

Jednak jeszcze muszę zapytać, nie słychać w ogóle rozmów, są oczywiście napisy, czy można skądś pobrać mówione dialogi czy ogólnie są same napisy? Jeśli można to skąd i gdzie je wkleić? :P
0dd1
ArCamp Developer

Post by 0dd1 »

Tak daleko jeszcze nie jesteśmy. Przede wszystkim najpierw trzeba skończyć tą kampanie żeby zacząć coś nagrywać (choć nie mam pojęcia jak i kto miałby to zrobić) - w tej chwili brakuje trzech misji, ja jestem niedaleko ukończenia misji 14 a McBenn zajmuje się 12, po tym zostaje już tylko ostatnia.
Do it!
McBenn
ArCamp Developer

Post by McBenn »

Blaise wrote:I did it Mr McBenn!!!! I now see my mistake... I was creating mods in ow_editor not ow_editorOGL... Thank You very much! It is great to play this game once again!!!
Hm didn't know it mattered if you used ow_editor.exe or ow_editorOGL.exe. I'll update the guide on OWS. And easy with the exclamation marks pall :P
Antitheus
Kung Führer
Kung Führer
Korea North

Post by Antitheus »

All you needed to do was creating the properly named folder and pasting the .ini into your mods directory (and follow the damn train). It doesn't matter if it was created by the editor or yourself.
The manual is attached to download link's topic.
https://forum.original-war.net/viewtopi ... =80&t=3207