[ Polskie newsy ]

Moderator: Newswriters

Antitheus
Kung Führer
Kung Führer
Korea North

OW Steam Achievements

Post by Antitheus »

Zespół OWS pracuje nad systemem Osiągnięć OW. Niektórzy z Was mogli zauważyć pojawienie się pierwszego osiągnięcia na Steamie. Jak zawsze, Wasze pomysły i opinie będą mile widziane:
tomek795
Soldier level 5
Soldier level 5
Poland

Re: OW Steam Achievements

Post by tomek795 »

Serpent pisał, że na najłatwiejszym poziomie da się przetrwać ostateczny atak na Owsienko w 9 misji. Myślę, że byłby to dobry Achievemnet.
McBenn
ArCamp Developer

Post by McBenn »

Then it's because you have more people because the strength of the final attack doesn't depend on difficulty.
John Macmillan
Soldier level 1
Soldier level 1

Post by John Macmillan »

I've got a question about one achievement - Backstabber
Is it in American or Russian campaign? I don't know what's UPF.

Also - Mediator "Make Lisa and Joan betray Americans"
Joan is easy, you don't have to even talk to her, she will join you anyway.
But Lisa, she's tough. Whenever I chose her to join Alliance she doesn't want to join. She's saying that she thought that Macmillan is different. How convince her?
Antitheus
Kung Führer
Kung Führer
Korea North

Post by Antitheus »

1. Backstabber - Russian mission, where you're building the Trotsky base (UPF "united preservation forces" = ZSI "Zjednoczone siły interwencyjne").
2. Mediator - If Joan is present in your team, Lisa won't go even if you had chosen her in the party selection screen. You must approach Lisa at first and then - find Joan.
John Macmillan
Soldier level 1
Soldier level 1

Post by John Macmillan »

@Antitheus: Thanks. I didn't know that Lisa won't join because of Joan although I finished this game hundreds of times :)
Pyrak
Soldier level 0
Soldier level 0

Post by Pyrak »

I have a problem with "Sanctions" achievement. I killed all russians on the forward outpost, which would block the reinforcement from the south with Lucy and Frank, before they finished builind the depo (or whatever is the name of that in english, in Polish it is "Skład" xD). But I didnt get it on Steam. Do I something wrong?
Antitheus
Kung Führer
Kung Führer
Korea North

Post by Antitheus »

Maybe you didn't kill all of their man or didn't destroy the depot (just captured it).

I don't know the script but for me it worked when I've killed every1 and destroyed the building before it was completed.
Pyrak
Soldier level 0
Soldier level 0

Post by Pyrak »

That's weird - Now I tried this mission now on Easy (before I did that on Hard) with destroying the depo and it worked. Maybe something is wrong in scripts with the diffrent diffculty settings.
Antitheus
Kung Führer
Kung Führer
Korea North

Post by Antitheus »

I've played this mission on hard.
McBenn
ArCamp Developer

Post by McBenn »

The achievement is given if you kill the two Russian engineers before they finish the depot (or even start building it) but there was an opening in the code that may have caused the game to think the depot was finished before it was actually was.
Mari
Community Veteran
Community Veteran
Poland

Post by Mari »

Jest gdzieś w internecie spis tych achievementów? Nie ukrywam, że trochę ochłonąłem po ostatniej kradzieży steama i będę zakładał nowe konto.
Do you not know that you are a temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?If any man destroys the temple of God, God will destroy him, for the temple of God is holy, and that is what you are. 1 Kor 3,16-23
Nefarem
MODbase Moderator
Poland

Post by Nefarem »

Absolute Dominion
Spoiler:
Modyfikacja opowiadająca historię Ivana Bierezova, żołnierza armii Rosyjskiej , weterana wojny w Chinach który wziął udział w misji ochrony złóż Alaskitu.

Download from Dropbox
Original War Cooperation
Spoiler:
Modyfikacja umożliwiająca granie w mapach z kampanii OW i nie tylko ze znajomymi kontra AI.

Download from Steam

Download from Dropbox
Original War Dialog Editor
Spoiler:
Program ułatwiający tworzenie plików wri z dialogami, zadaniami etc do Original War .

Download
John Macmillan
Soldier level 1
Soldier level 1

Post by John Macmillan »

Nie zakładaj nowego, odzyskaj stare. Jeśli masz jakąkolwiek płytę z fabrycznym kodem Steam możesz odzyskać konto. Wystarczy kontakt z supportem, oni poproszą o skana twojego kodu z dopiskiem i Ci zwrócą. Gorzej jeśli kupowałeś tylko z Allegro bądź samego Steama. Nie masz wtedy dowodu, że Ty to Ty. Chyba, że można też podać dane do Paypala wtedy.