stucuk
OWSupport.com Owner

Patch 2.0.1.1 wydany!

Post by stucuk »

HotFix 2.0.1.1 został wydany.
- Sekcja downloadu OWS
- Sekcja downloadu OWN

Changelog:
  • Bug Fix: Editor does not extract files from patch.owp when creating a new mod (Issue 85)
  • Bug Fix: Invalid Colour Codes can crash OW (OGL) (Issue 88)
  • Bug Fix: HTTPHandler only sends information once and then never again (Issue 89)
  • Bug Fix: Invalid Hint Types set in Custom Maps do not show the fallback image (OGL) (Issue 90)
  • Bug Fix: Chance for some Interface Elements not to be initialized before they were drawn (OGL) (Issue 91)
  • Added: OpenGL Renderer (98% Complete)
  • Added: Basic Zoom to Editor (Overlays do not zoom)
  • Added: When creating a new mod via the editor you can now make it extract files from the game
  • Added: Ability to scroll the SAIL Editor window with the mouse wheel
  • Added: Ability to view variables values at runtime by hovering over them (Except Local variables)
  • Added: CenterWindow parameter (Can also be set via eset.ini)
  • Bug Fix: Bloody valley - far away siberite detection (Issue 10)
  • Bug Fix: Controlling enemy's factories (Issue 13)
  • Bug Fix: Restoration of 15a Ru/Am (Issue 48)
  • Bug Fix: multiplayer almost always synchronisation lost (Issue 51)
  • Bug Fix: Non-Existant Steam Achievements causing Lag (Issue 52)
  • Bug Fix: Game longer than 999999 ticks crashes when commands are issued to units (Issue 53)
  • Bug Fix: Increased FPS in-game (Issue 54)
  • Bug Fix: RU09 - Epsilon mission - messed up dialogs after ammo research (Issue 55)
  • Bug Fix: RU11 - Beta base attack mission - Russian soldiers die sometimes during scouting (Issue 56)
  • Bug Fix: Bloody Valley - Tree (Issue 59)
  • Bug Fix: Windowex parametr: Window resizing & FPS drops (Issue 60)
  • Bug Fix: Ar and Ru can use partial invisibility (Issue 63)
  • Bug Fix: 11RU mission - bug? (Issue 67)
  • Bug Fix: Missing/incorrect voice for Burlak's dialogue in RU14a (English) (Issue 69)
  • Bug Fix: Joan Fergusson is available in RU15a when she should be dead (Issue 70)
  • Bug Fix: Spelling - Czech version (Issue 74)
  • Bug Fix: Ru_04 T. Gaidar (Issue 75)
  • Bug Fix: Hacked vehicle can still be controlled if it was the active unit (Issue 77)
  • Bug Fix: Inability to use non-default commands when player's side equals 0 (any) (Issue 78)
  • Bug Fix: Formation move cursor is constantly blinking in editor + access violations + sticky ALT (Issue 79)
  • Bug Fix: When GetTickCount returns negative number Range Check Error is tripped (Issue 84)
  • Bug Fix: Gaining experience from repairing own damage
  • Bug Fix: A vast majority of control exploits was fixed
Choć mechanizm renderujący wersji OpenGL nie jest jeszcze w 100% kompletny, gra jest w pełni grywalna. Komponenty, których wciąż brakuje: Autorzy, Ekran pomocy (instrukcja wbudowana w grę) oraz Grafiki zakończenia misji, które pokazują statystyki naszej rozgrywki. Przy opisach map gry wieloosobowej brakuje suwaków. Cała reszta powinna działać poprawnie.

Mechanizm renderujący wersji OpenGL wymaga wykorzystania kart graficznych z supportem minimum OpenGL 2.0. Opcja "Same Resolution" może działać wolniej na sprzęcie podobnym do GeForce 5.

Do momentu zaznaczenia w opcjach launchera wersji OpenGL, Original War korzystało będzie domyślnie z Direct Draw.
- Stu
OWSupport
Mart
Soldier level 6
Soldier level 6
Peru

Re: Patch 2.0.1.1 wydany!

Post by Mart »

W wersji OpenGL, nie wyświetlane jest poprawnie intro przed misją w formacie AVI. Słychać tylko dźwięk. Sprawdziłem to właśnie we własnym modzie. W wersji Direct Draw wszystko działa poprawnie.
Apocalyptic War Episode One Wydany: link

Epizod drugi zostanie wydany kiedy będzie gotowy :)
stucuk
OWSupport.com Owner

Post by stucuk »

Mart wrote:W wersji OpenGL, nie wyświetlane jest poprawnie intro przed misją w formacie AVI. Słychać tylko dźwięk. Sprawdziłem to właśnie we własnym modzie. W wersji Direct Draw wszystko działa poprawnie.
Yes thats a bit thats missing that i didn't think of (Forgot i implemented AVI Videos for mods). Currently only the American and Russian style videos are implemented in OpenGL.

Created an Issue for it:
- http://bugs.owsupport.com/originalwar/issues/92
- Stu
OWSupport
+KOZIAR+
Soldier level 1
Soldier level 1

Post by +KOZIAR+ »

No i mówiłem, że się da to zrobić :) A ktoś jeszcze nie tak dawno mi mówił, że zajmie to lata :D

Thanks for You Stucuk ! :)
stucuk
OWSupport.com Owner

Post by stucuk »

+KOZIAR+ wrote:No i mówiłem, że się da to zrobić :) A ktoś jeszcze nie tak dawno mi mówił, że zajmie to lata :D

Thanks for You Stucuk ! :)
If you mean OpenGL support then it did take about a year (Though only about 4 months worth of work as it was a side project) from the start of the project but the reason it didn't take as long as i thought it would is that most of the Graphics System doesn't need to be changed to 32bit. The main game area (With the vehicles/people/land etc) is still drawn in 16bit on your CPU and then converted to 32bit to send to your graphics card.

If i had to convert the whole thing to 32bit like i originally thought i would have too (I was getting slow speeds converting 16bit images to 32bit, but that was because of DirectDraw) then it would have taken alot longer as the underlying graphics system is very complex and includes alot of assembly.

P.S The minimap was fully converted to 32bit as it was self contained. Converting from 16bit to 32bit is slower than making it in 32bit from the start.
- Stu
OWSupport
stucuk
OWSupport.com Owner

Post by stucuk »

Mart wrote:W wersji OpenGL, nie wyświetlane jest poprawnie intro przed misją w formacie AVI. Słychać tylko dźwięk. Sprawdziłem to właśnie we własnym modzie. W wersji Direct Draw wszystko działa poprawnie.
Issue 92 has been compleated. Version 2.0.2.8 and on wards will have AVI support in the OpenGL Renderer. Also it will work with a wider range of videos as it allows windows to choose the best format rather than sending it one.

Note that avi's should be 800x600 as thats the screen size they are rendered too (Any higher or lower would result in streatching). Videos for the Minimap (Which no mod i know of actually uses... :( ) can be alot smaller.

- Stu
OWSupport
Szymiew
Soldier level 7
Soldier level 7
Poland

Post by Szymiew »

Wow, judging by the screenshot, the modifications you applied to the old OW must have been really complex! :arlol:
https://www.youtube.com/kvantovy --- mój kanał youtube.
https://www.facebook.com/Kvantovy --- strona u cukierberga.
stucuk
OWSupport.com Owner

Post by stucuk »

Szymiew wrote:Wow, judging by the screenshot, the modifications you applied to the old OW must have been really complex! :arlol:
Its a briefing video!
- Stu
OWSupport
Mari
Community Veteran
Community Veteran
Poland

Post by Mari »

Instaluje właśnie najnowszego patcha, planuje obecnie przejść kampanie, w razie gdybym zauważył jakieś błędy to napiszę.

I am installing the last patch right now, I am going to finish all campaigns, if I would notice the mistakes I will write to you.
Do you not know that you are a temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?If any man destroys the temple of God, God will destroy him, for the temple of God is holy, and that is what you are. 1 Kor 3,16-23