Current prize pool:
(The prize pool may increase appropriately to the new donations during live: Livid’s channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXaSYY ... yOBOFK_68g. All donations will be used for rewards!)
1st place - 50% current prize pool and the key for a random game.
2nd place - 30% current prize pool.
3rd place - 20% current prize pool.
4th place - Key for a random game.
In order to participate, you need to submit a ticket for the relevant topic in the forum dedicated to this topic. The topic can be found under the link: https://forum.original-war.net/viewtopic.php?p=55272.
- The tournament will consist of 2 phases: Qualification round and play offs. The 8 best players of qualification round will advance to the play off phase. We will be able to determine the exact tournament formula after the recruitment process was completed. If the required number of 8 players isn’t registered, we reserve the right to change the formula of the tournament.
- The tournament will be played on a Clan Base rules (current rules available at this link: https://original-war.net/articles.php?a ... matchtypes).
- Qualification phase will be played on „Alien Base” map. To prevent unnecesarry prolonging of the qualification matches, „Siberite Rocket” technology will become available.
- In the play off phase, the map will be selected via pre-game ban during which, players will receive a list list of total 3 maps, then every player will decide which map they DON'T want to play. The map that will remain as the last one, will be the one used in the play off phase.
- The tournament will be played on the current official version, which is 18.104.22.168 as of the time of writing. The patch may change if an official update is released before the tournament.
- In case a player is disconnected or Synchronization is lost,each player is allowed to repeat each game once again. The tournament organizers will verify whether the participant actually got a synchronization lost or deliberately left the game with no chance of winning. Cases of obvious loss of one of the parties are not subject to complaint.
- Usage of any kind of game bug, glitch or cheats is strictly forbiden.
- In case of win in a tournament, we will contact the winners with further instructions of transfer the prize. Informations required to payout the prize will be collected by site administrator and then passed to the tournament organizer (YouTube channel Livd: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXaSYY ... yOBOFK_68g), to perform the payout of the prize. Every information obtained this way will only be used for this purpose
- The dates of matches will be set and published in the Original-War.net forum 12.02.2019. (Link pending) The allowed time delay for your fight is 15 minutes, then the walkover will be announced.
- In the event of a transfer of fights, the player who doesn't match the date or time, is obliged to agree with the player with whom he wants to exchange for fights. In this case, the consent of 4 players is required (a player who wants to change the date of the fight with someone, his opponent and both players with whom he wants to change the date). Requests and approvals to change the date must be reported to the site administrator: zoNE, up to a maximum of 24 hours before the specified date of the fight.
- The organizers reserve the right to change the rules and regulations before and during the whole tournament.
Participants willing to join the tournament must meet all of the below requirements:
- They are at least 18 years old.
- Have an account on original-war.net (where we will verify the identity of players).
- Provide their application no later than 09.02.2019 at 23:59.
- Have Original War .
- Player’s nickname. (The Original War nickname must be the same as the Original-War.net nickname - this will make it easier for us to identify players).
- Information “I want to participate!” (for example: zoNE – I want to participate!).