For international community members
Morgan
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
France

French Community - "The History"

Post by Morgan »

Hi
I am Morgan (yes it is my name, but if you don't want to call me like it, call me Majorux), an administrator of the french community WarSibérite and an OW player from around 2006.

I'm here for give you some news and maybe learn you something.

I - The French are... were cut of the others communites

Now, it's the end ! We are here from 2007 and we will make a lot of ameliorations this year. We will work hard for everybody, for every player, same if he isn't french.
We will make a lot of events, like the tournament at the main page !

II - We have lose all our team of good players and best programers
Yes, the time took them. We got two last modders : me and Noire Apocalypse. Noire Apocalypse makes tutorials in french for learn how to use the SAIL. We don't really know if she/he is a girl/a boy so I will call her "she". She make the french mod, called Warsibérite, like our community, with Human Ktulu, who is now dead (in our forum).
She comes sometimes for say hello, but no more.
Me, I am making a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig french tutorial, in video and in text. I created a mod with only one mission, and with special multiplayers maps for roleplay. There is a long time as we don't play OW, maybe 2 or 3 years, but we play RP OW. With skype, we speak and we make stories in game. It is really fun !
After, we had a champion in our ranks. But he left the forum. He was unkillable, his name is Cyberrom ! If your champion wants to fight Cyberrom, I can try to call him !
Actually, so, we haven't got a champion because, like I said you, we don't play OW. All our good players left the forum.

III - Our community was banned

During March 2010, an user called "pek" did something for kill our community. I don't want to say the thing he did, but we can't, at this old time, did something for save our forum.
After some mounths of researchs, I win a negociation with forumactif and they said to OnlineGuardian to unlock our forum. They agree.
During the ban period, we were in an other forum, SALI know it, it's WarRenaissance (I don't know if I can post links so I don't put them).
We lost a lot of members... and the flood came in our forum.

IV - Actually
A lot of flood, but a forum protection really good. I am reading it 24/24 7/7 and we got a really good administration team.
April 2012, we want upgrade our relations with all the others communities of OW, like OriginalWar.net.

V - French members who know how to use the SAIL
Noire Apocalypse (the best)
Morgan
Dead member : Human Ktulu

VI - Our mod
We got an arabian mod. I will ask you if we can present it at this adress :
http://forum.original-war.net/viewforum.php?f=50
He isn't a little mod. He is our secret success. We got some missions, I am disponible if you want to try it.

VII - OW comics and OW cards
French Speciality !
We are making comics of OW, but the man who make them do a lot of mistakes...
An abandonned project, who was to play OW with cards. Some cards are make and if someone want to take the project, we can help him and give him our work.

Thank you for have read the most important about our community
All this must say as we will try to speak you more times, and try to organize events more times !

Morgan
PS : If you don't understand my english, say me and I will delet my mistakes.
Gothuk
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Poland

Re: French Community - "The History"

Post by Gothuk »

[FR] Morgan wrote: VI - Our mod
We got an arabian mod. I will ask you if we can present it at this adress :
http://forum.original-war.net/viewforum.php?f=50
He isn't a little mod. He is our secret success. We got some missions, I am disponible if you want to try it.
Yes, just tell a name of the mod.
If you upload this mod somewhere, I'll add it here: http://original-war.net/files.php?c=15
BTW. I have seen also other mods on WarSiberite Forum, but links are dead.
[FR] Morgan wrote: VII - OW comics and OW cards
French Speciality !
We are making comics of OW, but the man who make them do a lot of mistakes...
An abandonned project, who was to play OW with cards. Some cards are make and if someone want to take the project, we can help him and give him our work.
Look at this topic: http://forum.original-war.net/viewtopic ... 57&p=34006
Morgan
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
France

Post by Morgan »

Hi,
The mod name is "WarSibérite" like our forum, our community.
edit : download link
https://rapidshare.com/files/1056735263/WarSibérite.rar
note :
- link bug, copy and paste the link
- you must click on "save on my computer - download"

And yes, there is an other mod. It's an optimisation for play RP in game... by exemple, if an unit enter in a specific building, this unit will speak.
Here, the "unit" is a seller. So, he say somethings like it (a real dialog ig) : "I sell some arabs vehicles ! Contact me !" and the others players contact him.
edit : I will update him in the days to come
I don't understand him because I don't speak his language. But, I can see as we are not alone ^^
Thank you for the information.

Tournament WsF 2012

Drajdr win
Lulu win
Nicolas win
we wait again an other battle for continue the tournament ^^

Thank you for have read my message.
Morgan
Morgan
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
France

Post by Morgan »

Hey,
Our community is... dead ? I will move the most important subjects into the french section of original-war.net
It is the end of a really long adventure. Warsibérite France : July 2007 - August 2012

Maybe the french group will move here ? Maybe we can re-begin here ? The time will say it.
Antitheus
Kung Führer
Kung Führer
Korea North

Post by Antitheus »

I hope this project is going to be huge success. I'm dying to see true international community here.
Enguzrad
Soldier level 4
Soldier level 4

Post by Enguzrad »

Hello, I don't know if anyone is still here, I wasn't at this forum for really long time. About that Original War card game, I have just finished the first edition of cards. I call it Dávná Minulost (roughly translated as Ancient History).
The problem is the cards and rules are just now in czech language only. But I will work on translating to english so other people can play it too. For now the only translated thing is the card editor, which you can use to translate cards into your language too, after they are translated to english.
Once its translated, I'll make a thread here on international forum. :ruwink: