We wish you a merry christmas

For international community members
Morgan
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
France

We wish you a merry christmas

Post by Morgan »

For the New Year, I purpose a new multiplayer mod !

First part : the waves
a ) map

- It is a map of the russian campaign edited for the multiplayer.
- There is a Game Master. He decides all. The Game Master get an hero who appears all the time when he die. He must attack when a wave is send to the defender : when he dies, a reward like a vehicle or an unit is given to the defender.

b ) how to... spawn
- The units enclosed by trees at the right are here for spawn units for the attacker. For spawn units, select an unit enclosed and say him to follow or attack an other unit.
- The units enclosed by trees at the left are here for spawn arabian units for the defender. They appears in the bottom of the map. For spawn units, use the same methode.
Note : for spawn mastodont, say at the sheick to mount him.

c ) how to... control the game
- The barracks at the left is here for give existing units to the defender. For example, put a tigger in this building and say him to leave this building. The tigger will be given to the defender and will spawn at the bottom of the map.
- The area with rocks at the left is here for clone existing vehicles and send them to the bottom right of the map, on the road. It can be used for the mercenaries trades. For clone the vehicle, put him on the hexagon with herb.
- The arabian laboratory is here for teleport existing units at the bottom right. For the mercenary system, the attitudes of the defender and the attacker are changed in neutral.
- The american laboratory is here for delet existing units.
- The area at the right of the arabian laboratory is designed with three trees and an hexagone of herb. You can use it for clone existing vehicles in the top of the map, for the attacker. Use the same method to clone vehicles.
Note : the attacker can spawn engineers. They are invicible and fast. They can be used for construct factories and vehicles.
Note : The defender must be orange, the attacker must be red.

Second part : rôleplay maps
- The rôleplay consist to create histories and not be in war all the time. You must create histories with the others players !

a) example with Last Battle
- The players get a spawneur (an apeman). There are some neutral units enclosed in trees. For spawn units, say at the spawner to come in the area next to the neutral unit.
- Of more, the cargo bay of the beginning are replenished every 2 seconds by crates.
- The players get campaign units.
- You must respect the colors given in the description of the map. For example, in Last Battle, the americans are blue, the russians are red, the arabians are yellow and the alliance is green.

DOWNLOAD LINK
http://adf.ly/246619/http://rapidshare. ... 12_wsf.rar

Note :
- I am not an expert of the SAIL. I am the last modder in french community. I took a lot of time to code this mod, particularly the waves map. If you can respect the work given in this mod, I will be thankful.
- If you have suggestion for upgrade the mod, I'll hear you.
- If you don't understand my english or anything, say me it !

Morgan, administrator of Warsibérite France
Gravitr
Throwback Developer
Czech Republic

Re: We wish you a merry christmas

Post by Gravitr »

Please, reupload this mod, link is dead.
[MOD] Arabian History - 9 missions
Show post with download

[MOD] Vsevolod Mission - 4 pro missions
Show post with download

[MP-MOD] Throwback - over 35 new missions
Official site (+download)
Morgan
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
France

Post by Morgan »

Whoops, I'm late ><
You can download the new version here : http://orlezion.servergamers.net/warsib ... d_solo.rar

If you don't know how to use the new maps, contact me here or try to understand this post (3) : http://warsiberite.max2forum.com/t2017- ... ac-a-sable

Do you want me to translate the subject ?
Gravitr
Throwback Developer
Czech Republic

Post by Gravitr »

Thanks, not now. I'll be afk at least for 1 month.
[MOD] Arabian History - 9 missions
Show post with download

[MOD] Vsevolod Mission - 4 pro missions
Show post with download

[MP-MOD] Throwback - over 35 new missions
Official site (+download)