14%

Total votes: 7

TheJoker
Soldier level 1
Soldier level 1

Campaign suggestion - About V. I. Gorkij

Post by TheJoker »

Hi,

I am not much skilled with OW editor as you do, so I would like to write my ideas then to realize them. I tried to read through the tutorials, but I felt lost in the beginnning.

T :rurazz: here are many campaigns going on and no one is about one man: Vsevolod Ivanovic Gorkij, Burlak´s older brother and what we was doing before he met Burlak at V. A. Ovsjenko. :ruhello:

I have an idea: to make a full campaign with "Sevi" as a main hero, surviving the onslought at Beta (or saving Yashin and the rest) and joining the revolution against general Platonov.

Events:
*Capturing the "Terminal"
*Kill general Ron Harrison
*Attack Epsilon or Kappa base and kill John Macmillan´s love - Joan
*Defend M. N. Tukhacevsky base and then assault Alpha
*Join Burlak and the Alliance or defeat Platonov and lead the Red Army

I do not think much right now.

It is only a suggestion and I am a fool when I am trying to play with the editor.

I am hospitalized at psychiatric asylum so any communication will be hard with me.

With Regards,
Luke Macek
Všechny vás zabiju, vy parchanti! Všechny vás pobiju!
- gen. Arthur Powell

Gorkij, ty svině! Za tohle tě zabiju! Přísaham! Ať se hneš kamkoliv, budu ti v patách, ty parchante!
- major John Macmillan

Zcvoknul. Jsem rád, že je po něm.
- vojín Cyrus Parker

Do hajzlu s Marxem. Do hajzlu s Leninem. Do hajzlu s celým komunismem!
- des. Oleg Gleb

Doprdele, pane majore, to sem rád, že jste tady. Powell kecá kraviny a my to všichni vodserem!
- vojín Cyrus Parker
Markok
Soldier level 6
Soldier level 6

Re: Campaign suggestion - About V. I. Gorkij

Post by Markok »

Yyyy ? Try your best with the editor, it just feels hard at the beginning, when you'll learn basics, it will be much easier. Start with writing outline of the story and planning first easy mission, then grab one map from OW and start scripting, you have many czech tutorials for sure. Do you ? Cos I don't know if [Modding & SAIL by Jeanks] on YT in polish will help you. Mayby ask Gravitr for czech tutorials, he's czech alpha and omega. :D
Good joke with psychiatric, if it's joke :)