[ International News ]

Moderator: Newswriters

Antitheus
Kung Führer
Kung Führer
Korea North

Original War Weekend 2013

Post by Antitheus »

• We're gladly inviting you to participate in first Original War multiplayer event! Visit OW multiplayer lobby 20 and 21 December 4-8 P.M.
  • It's a great moment for meeting all of your old OW friends!
  • Play some matches or talk with your pals. Duel with old and new players! Make OW lobby just as good, as it was at the times of GSA!
  • Win special mini-tournament!
Last edited by zoNE on Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mari
Community Veteran
Community Veteran
Poland

Re: Original War Weekend 2013

Post by Mari »

It was great event in our community.
People from all around the world came, and we see what the power of lobby means.
All older players remember Grabber, Romanian player who had played before GSA fell.
He played SW very well and I thought that he was telling a joke but he played 3vs1 and he won.
In the past I played with many English players, but most of players spoke Polish.
History changes in very fast speed, but nowadays it is really impossible to have that amount of active people on ow lobby that in the previous years. I remember that everyday you could see active players who could play with you by GSA. It is really sad, but true that ow community is small and more and more fewer. Ok now please tell me how you spent your OW weekend :)
Do you not know that you are a temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?If any man destroys the temple of God, God will destroy him, for the temple of God is holy, and that is what you are. 1 Kor 3,16-23