Moderator: Newswriters

Morgan
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
France

Happy New Year

Post by Morgan »

We wish you a happy New Year !
From France (despite our inactivity), we saw that this year ended with a good atmosphere thanks to the tournament and the Facebook page of OW.net (https://www.facebook.com/originalwar). We must continue to develop and play Original War because it is really interesting to know all about the "new features & mods" we can make and the game is always enjoyable. This is great, as the community lives for long !

To celebrate it, as french administrators (Lucas and me), we will send you a new mod that we are making, which is going to be translated in english.

Keep enjoying Original War ! (and its roleplay atmosphere)
$ushiWIR
Soldier level 5
Soldier level 5

Re: Happy New Year

Post by $ushiWIR »

Happy New Year Morgan ! ;)
Best regards from Poland : )
Image | Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mari
Community Veteran
Community Veteran
Poland

Post by Mari »

Welcome in the new year, I think that maybe 15 days after January I can install Original War and play with players on MS. I wish you happy new year and first of all health and love, it is really important in nowadays world. I have been writing my bachelor work since previous year and must finish it.
Take that year easy and enjoy everytime, carpe diem.
Do you not know that you are a temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?If any man destroys the temple of God, God will destroy him, for the temple of God is holy, and that is what you are. 1 Kor 3,16-23
Gravitr
Throwback Developer
Czech Republic

Post by Gravitr »

Happy new year guys!
Health & Love & Money
[MOD] Arabian History - 9 missions
Show post with download

[MOD] Vsevolod Mission - 4 pro missions
Show post with download

[MP-MOD] Throwback - over 35 new missions