Gelwe
Soldier level 7
Soldier level 7

Re: Patch 2.0.3.5 released!

Post by Gelwe »

Propsuję :disco:
Spoiler:
Creative wrote:Image
Chodziło mi o to że sam przerabiam zrobione mapy. (budynki, ludki itd)
A co do saila to przecież sam muszę wklejać
Creative wrote: Jak chcesz mogę ci pomóc. Jestem doświadczonym modderem, zrobiłem 2 mody i 3 w drodze ;) Kontakt PW.
Bren
Soldier level 6
Soldier level 6
Indonesia

Post by Bren »

Lazarus wrote:Nope, I'm saying that you shouldn't "fix" something that will make Snipers ridiculous OP and change gameplay completely.
Gameplay needs some changes. HG's are ridicolously OP, not snipers. Now there will be another way besides taking Russians to stop mechanics from exping to infinity without consequences. OW will be less like "i xped butter so i win lololol" and more like "i have moar tanks and i got all cratez so i win lololol", which is good change.
*Matrix* wrote:Nie ma czegos takiego jak mniej niz polowa lub wiecej niz polowa...
Polowa to polowa.
Enguzrad
Soldier level 4
Soldier level 4

Post by Enguzrad »

Lazarus wrote: Nope, I'm saying that you shouldn't "fix" something that will make Snipers ridiculous OP and change gameplay completely.
Snipers don't have a good chance to tranquillize drivers to begin with. Especially when they have small soldier skill. The fact that people get soldier experience just for sitting in defensive buildings in multiplayer says something about how useful soldier skill is there.

Let's face it, in multiplayer you hardly noticed that there is something like sophorific ammunition unless you are kidding around with soldiers at american base.
Americans also don't have many tricks up their sleeve. Massing HG morphlings is not only the best thing they can do but pretty much the only thing they can do.

(If you want to see OP snipers, go play Throwback. We really need to tone down the hit chance now, when sophorific ammo finally works like it should. :amsniper: )
Lazarus
Soldier level 4
Soldier level 4

Post by Lazarus »

Let's face it, in multiplayer you hardly noticed that there is something like sophorific ammunition unless you are kidding around with soldiers at american base.
Maybe now, back then when I was playing, sophorific ammunition was must-have in every single game. Now five snipers poping out of invisiblity can put to sleep any mechanic whose loss may end the game.
Americans also don't have many tricks up their sleeve. Massing HG morphlings is not only the best thing they can do but pretty much the only thing they can do.
Mass doesn't matter, quality does, the best way to improve quality is gaining mechanics experience. This is what about American mirros are - get better mechanics than your opponent, puting them into sleep during driving simply destorys possiblity to gain experience. Now game will be dull, based on camping, PC and remonte HGs, rockets with low level mechs.
Enguzrad
Soldier level 4
Soldier level 4

Post by Enguzrad »

Lazarus wrote: Mass doesn't matter, quality does, the best way to improve quality is gaining mechanics experience. This is what about American mirros are - get better mechanics than your opponent, puting them into sleep during driving simply destorys possiblity to gain experience. Now game will be dull, based on camping, PC and remonte HGs, rockets with low level mechs.
Still it's not all that is to it.

Sniper with sophoriphic ammo requires weapon and opto lab, that is not an often seen combination bacause you than lack pc lab for morphlings and AI.

Sniper is slow, hard to move him around and have him where he is needed, unless you left him somewhere to camp in which case you practically has one man less because he won't be doing anything useful while he waits. (ok, on Alien base you probably won't have this problem but on other maps distance comes to play).

Sniper also doesn't have a 100% chance to hit with sophorific ammo (I would say he has just about 50 % chance on level 10), combine it with a higher stress on a player who now has to command vehicles and individual snipers at once.

But even then, if it negatively affects only one instance of play where is everyone american on some cramped map where movement doesn't matter, I personally don't care because I really don't have high opinion about this kind of game.