Moderator: Newswriters

Morgan
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
France

Join us on Discord!

Post by Morgan »

Hello, soldiers!

I am taking the initiative to open a Discord server dedicated to the entire community.

This will be a good idea, I believe, to create more bonds between us, players of our favorite game. At the moment, four channels have been made. I will take responsibility to update the "Announcements" channel each time something important regarding the game's development is being done.

Other than that, you can chat freely in the #discussions channel, find opponents in #matchmaking and even ask for help in #support (it can be about modding too!). Also, remember that you can mute any channel if you don't want to get spammed.

Voice channels are also available.

Everyone is invited to the server!

To join the Discord server, simply open this link in your browser: https://discord.gg/zeHaMuj

The administrators and moderators of Original War support, Original-War.net and WarSibérite will be granted with their respective rights once they join the server.

Modders and translators will also get their own group and they will eventually get a dedicated channel for their activities. Think about teamwork!

Discord is fun, eat Discord, think Discord, love Discord. It's very useful and easy to use! It is even possible to create our own bot that could be about Original War ; create our own emojis, and much more.

Thank you.

- Marshal Morgan
Antitheus
Kung Führer
Kung Führer
Korea North

Re: Join us on Discord!

Post by Antitheus »

bump