A suggestion for Am11

Modding, patches, etc., for anyone who speaks neither Polish nor Czech.
Krotos
Soldier level 2
Soldier level 2

A suggestion for Am11

Post by Krotos »

As I have already discussed this with McBenn and received his opinion about it - I'd like others to share their thoughts.

While discussing the topic of Ar14 in Arabian Campaign, which takes place in one of the Muddy River Arabian bases, I came up with an idea of naming them. According to Am11, they seem to be the main Arabian bases and gather the most of their forces.

The suggested names would be New Riyadh for the Easternmost base, New Jeddah for the Westernmost base and New Dammam for the Southernmost one. The Arabians in OW follow the theme of naming their bases after the biggest cities of Arabic world.

The ones above are the three biggest towns of Saudi Arabia, thus fitting the Arabian base naming pattern. Considering the fact all big bases are named in OW, the Arabians are slightly neglected in this department. According to what McBenn told me, the Southernmost base is going to be called New Dammam in Arabian campaign, this would be a change for consistency's sake as well as giving Arabians a bit of love they deserve in Original Campaigns.

If you agree, share your voice! If you don't, please specify why not.

Link to a parallel post in Polish: https://forum.original-war.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4632