OW Editor Splash + Other stuff

To, co nie pasuje do pozostałych kategorii, ma swoje miejsce tutaj.
stucuk
OWSupport.com Owner

Re: OW Editor Splash + Other stuff

Post by stucuk »

Not got any more pictures but i have made the scrollbars update live on most things (The Map View bit, Areas/Units/etc lists). Also fixed the Scrollbars not being in the correct position with the first map thats loaded.

If anyone has ever had any small issues with the editor but never said anything about it because its small let me know now while i am fixing them.

Note: I haven't actually tried to make a map/mission in years(Since my Arabian mod that i stopped working on) so i am not the best person to know what annoyances you guys have with the editor.
- Stu
OWSupport
stucuk
OWSupport.com Owner

Post by stucuk »

Grid is now enabled by default. Added Grid Button (The G) to make enabling/disabling easier. The R button is the Render Terrain thing (Its for when you have no GBI and want the terrain to update). The two window buttons show/hide the bottom and right panels.

Raising/Lowering selected hex's no longer calls the Render Terrain by default. So you need to manually call it (This is so you can do all the height stuff with the grid enabled and then render the terrain after. It takes some time depending on map size to re-render the terrain).

SAIL Editor, Minimap and Debug windows will now stay on top of the editor (You can now click the main window as much as you want and they will never hide) but they won't stay on top of other applications. Right clicking on the main view now opens a floating window that doesn't disable the main form while its active.

The game window(As in when you press CTRL+E) will now be the size of the "Work Area" of your desktop (Thats your screen size with the taskbar removed) rather than 1024x768.

P.S Chris has been translating the remaining Czech stuff thats in the editor. The Environment bit now shows names in English (There is also now an ident label to show the name of the environment allowing you match it up with the Inter. Config window).
- Stu
OWSupport
Szymiew
Soldier level 7
Soldier level 7
Poland

Post by Szymiew »

+1
You make me want to mod again :disco:
https://www.youtube.com/kvantovy --- mój kanał youtube.
https://www.facebook.com/Kvantovy --- strona u cukierberga.
Serpent
Soldier level 10
Soldier level 10
Estonia

Post by Serpent »

Can you add line numbering in SAIL editor?
Attachments
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg (212.44 KiB) Viewed 1541 times
Epickie teksty:
Marek1906: jak zrobic aby sail był zielony?
Kvantovy: Wszystko normalne, wszystko w koło było dziwne
Kvantovy:: To jest fajne, że to nie jest takie głupie
Kvantovy:: remove sos from kanapeczka
Kvantovy:: zdarzają się rzezy które sie filozofom nie śniły
Cenwen: problemem jest gejostwo
"Taki z niego fizyk jak ze mnie baletnica" - Profesor Scholtze o Kvantovym.
JAKBYŁ BYM CZECHEM TO BYM ROZŁOŻYŁ NAMIOT ~Kvanciak
stucuk
OWSupport.com Owner

Post by stucuk »

If there is a bookmark or breakpoint they will take over but for all other lines the line numbers will be shown.

Note: Bookmarks have been in the SAIL Editor since the beginning of time. You can make a bookmark by holding CTRL and pressing K and then a number between 0 and 9. You can jump to a bookmark by holding CTRL and pressing Q and then a number.
- Stu
OWSupport
stucuk
OWSupport.com Owner

Post by stucuk »

If anyone wants to try out the 2.0.3.5 version of the OW Editor they can try the following:

- ow_editorOGL_2015-11-11_2.0.3.5.rar

Note: It only includes the ow_editorOGL.exe and some Syntax Colour files.
- Stu
OWSupport
stucuk
OWSupport.com Owner

Post by stucuk »

Modified the vehicle bit so it shows an image if the parts exist (So ignore the engine too light/heavy crap). Also made it use a background instead of a solid colour.

Note: This change does not effect the game. You still need a tga image for each sides interface folder. The Export->Vehicles however now exports alot more combinations.
- Stu
OWSupport
stucuk
OWSupport.com Owner

Post by stucuk »

Implemented minimap preview in the open mission area. Minimap Previews are created when maps are opened(only if it doesn't exist)/created/saved. It also shows the map size.

So existing maps won't show anything until they are opened at least once. New maps will have them when they are created/saved.
- Stu
OWSupport