OW Models

To, co nie pasuje do pozostałych kategorii, ma swoje miejsce tutaj.
stucuk
OWSupport.com Owner

Re: OW Models

Post by stucuk »

- OBJToGM_2016_10_25.rar

Improved 24Bit to 8Bit conversion (Before it wasn't properly using the palette). Added Sample CubeTest object (Which uses side colours).

Note: OW is still rendering in 16bit, as a result gradients don't look right (Models look better with a texture as it hides pure colour gradients).
- Stu
OWSupport
Nefarem
MODbase Moderator
Poland

Post by Nefarem »

OW 2 Confirmed
Spoiler:
Absolute Dominion
Spoiler:
Modyfikacja opowiadająca historię Ivana Bierezova, żołnierza armii Rosyjskiej , weterana wojny w Chinach który wziął udział w misji ochrony złóż Alaskitu.

Download from Dropbox
Original War Cooperation
Spoiler:
Modyfikacja umożliwiająca granie w mapach z kampanii OW i nie tylko ze znajomymi kontra AI.

Download from Steam

Download from Dropbox
Original War Dialog Editor
Spoiler:
Program ułatwiający tworzenie plików wri z dialogami, zadaniami etc do Original War .

Download
stucuk
OWSupport.com Owner

Post by stucuk »

I have been playing with MultiSampling (MSAA) with mixed results. The far left images are with no Multisampling. The middle and right are with Multisampling on. The right images are where the model has been rendered with 10% extra size before being rendered at the proper size (Idea being that the AA will chose colours of the model its self rather than the black background to blend with).

The cube and Depot both look bad with just MultiSampling alone with a black border around them, but the car looks good with it. And visa versa with the right images.

- Stu
OWSupport
stucuk
OWSupport.com Owner

Post by stucuk »

Managed to improved the MSAA. Even worked out how to get rid of the Side Colour artefact lines.

Note: As i said before since OW renders in 16bit, solid colour gradients won't look perfect. A Texture is what is needed to make it look better since it would break up the pixels (They wouldn't be solid blocks of colour).
- Stu
OWSupport
stucuk
OWSupport.com Owner

Post by stucuk »

- OBJToGM_2016_10_27.rar

* Forces Decimal Separator to '.' (Should fix Czech/Polish issues with floating point numbers)
* Uses Multi Sampling if available (MSAA)
* Optimised code
* Added "import" command to the settings files. Allows importing text from other files (See sample settings files)
* GM Editor now uses a Grayscale gradient for the ZBuffer
* Added Background images (Any file which starts with 'background' and is a PNG file will be included in the dropdown box for selection)
* Made the OpenGL Viewport part of the main form
* Includes "ACube" model

Note: Some angles were not properly aligned to the grids (I don't think all OW models are aligned to the grids perfectly) so the angles the sample models use have been updated.
- Stu
OWSupport
Nefarem
MODbase Moderator
Poland

Post by Nefarem »

Stonoga, brama i holowanie w OW :lol:
Absolute Dominion
Spoiler:
Modyfikacja opowiadająca historię Ivana Bierezova, żołnierza armii Rosyjskiej , weterana wojny w Chinach który wziął udział w misji ochrony złóż Alaskitu.

Download from Dropbox
Original War Cooperation
Spoiler:
Modyfikacja umożliwiająca granie w mapach z kampanii OW i nie tylko ze znajomymi kontra AI.

Download from Steam

Download from Dropbox
Spoiler:
Program ułatwiający tworzenie plików wri z dialogami, zadaniami etc do Original War .

Download
Don Hard
Soldier level 5
Soldier level 5
Nepal

Post by Don Hard »

Brama zniszczyła system. :D
Nefarem
MODbase Moderator
Poland

Post by Nefarem »

Image :arhello:
Spoiler:
Trump[ mod confirmed ?
Absolute Dominion
Spoiler:

Download from Dropbox
Original War Cooperation
Spoiler:

Download from Steam

Download from Dropbox
Spoiler:

Download
Szymiew
Soldier level 7
Soldier level 7
Poland

Post by Szymiew »

Cel główny: zbudować mur z bunkrów :disco:
https://www.youtube.com/kvantovy --- mój kanał youtube.
https://www.facebook.com/Kvantovy --- strona u cukierberga.