Age of Empires II: The Conquerors

To, co nie pasuje do pozostałych kategorii, ma swoje miejsce tutaj.
Nitek
Community Veteran
Community Veteran

Age of Empires II: The Conquerors

Post by Nitek »

Yo.
Ostatnio z kolegami zaczęlismy grać w Age of Empires 2 (wersja non-HD, używamy Voobly do gry), ale brakuje nam osób. Prawie codziennie jest kilka osób do gry, głownie po godzinie 18. Są chętni, żeby pograć wspólnie? :) Prezentujemy dosyć ubogi poziom, gramy raptem od 2 tygodni.
Gravitr
Throwback Developer
Czech Republic

Re: Age of Empires II: The Conquerors

Post by Gravitr »

My small note
When we had no people who would play with us (me and my 2 friends), we setted up the game to play cooperative versus few computers on very hard, and it was quite funny, because you had to manage that impossible siege with your friends :D
Attachments
aoe.jpg
(995.93 KiB) Not downloaded yet
[MOD] Arabian History - 9 missions
Show post with download

[MOD] Vsevolod Mission - 4 pro missions
Show post with download

[MP-MOD] Throwback - over 35 new missions
Official site (+download)
Nitek
Community Veteran
Community Veteran

Post by Nitek »

Bots on hardest difficulty are too easy to play against. They have awesome economy but the way they control their units makes them easy to defeat. We played games with other people on Voobly but personally I'm not the biggest fan of this solution. Ofc if I decide to play more and more Age of Empires on my own I will be playing ladder on Voobly (and/or Steam HD version) but right now it's so random. Either enemies are much stronger or just awful at this game, while when we play with each other we know how good particular person plays. Unfortunately often we don't have enough people to make balanced teams because two of our best players in team 1 can defeat next 4 best players in team 2. And still, there's big skill difference between two of our best players. We have about 10 people playing but usually we end up with 3-5 people almost every single day.
Gelwe
Soldier level 7
Soldier level 7

Post by Gelwe »

Ja mogę jedynie na wersji steamowej :(
Creative wrote:Image
Chodziło mi o to że sam przerabiam zrobione mapy. (budynki, ludki itd)
A co do saila to przecież sam muszę wklejać
Creative wrote: Jak chcesz mogę ci pomóc. Jestem doświadczonym modderem, zrobiłem 2 mody i 3 w drodze ;) Kontakt PW.
Mari
Community Veteran
Community Veteran
Poland

Post by Mari »

Na 2018 rok planowane jest wydanie Age of Empires IV

Tutaj link: http://www.gry-online.pl/S016.asp?ID=35320
Do you not know that you are a temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?If any man destroys the temple of God, God will destroy him, for the temple of God is holy, and that is what you are. 1 Kor 3,16-23
Don Hard
Soldier level 5
Soldier level 5
Nepal

Post by Don Hard »

Myślisz, że Relic da radę odtworzyć ducha tej gry? III była solidnym RTS, ale słabym AoE, za dużo uproszczeń i inne sprawy. Do IV nie mam jakichś większych oczekiwań. Jednakże zawsze trzymam kciuki za każdego RTS-a, w czasach gdy ten gatunek już wymiera.
Nefarem
MODbase Moderator
Poland

Post by Nefarem »

Relic ma na koncie Warhammera 40k, Company of Heroes więc znają się na rzeczy. 3 miała kilka uproszczeń które psuły trochę klimat ze starych części AOE ale pod cała resztą wypadło świetnie. Liczę że przy produkcji IV zaczerpią kilka rozwiązań z 3 oraz klimat z 1 i 2, czekać na kolejną część 10 lat i otrzymać crap to będzie wielkie rozczarowanie szczególnie że jak napisałeś RTS-y to ginący gatunek i w obecnych czasach ciężko jest zagrać w takiego dobrego RTSa.
Last edited by Nefarem on Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Absolute Dominion
Spoiler:
Modyfikacja opowiadająca historię Ivana Bierezova, żołnierza armii Rosyjskiej , weterana wojny w Chinach który wziął udział w misji ochrony złóż Alaskitu.

Download from Dropbox
Original War Cooperation
Spoiler:
Modyfikacja umożliwiająca granie w mapach z kampanii OW i nie tylko ze znajomymi kontra AI.

Download from Steam

Download from Dropbox
Original War Dialog Editor
Spoiler:
Program ułatwiający tworzenie plików wri z dialogami, zadaniami etc do Original War .

Download