Post by Ayreas »

OK, i will try play this mission again ... and we will see :-D
Ayreas
Soldier level 1
Soldier level 1
Czech Republic

Re: Oficiální arabská kampaň

Post by Ayreas »

I played this mission again and still does not work :( :) and I downloaded the latest version (i hope) of the campaign.
0dd1
ArCamp Developer

Post by 0dd1 »

Ok, I found the problem. The version on bitbucket should be fine now.
Do it!
Ayreas
Soldier level 1
Soldier level 1
Czech Republic

Post by Ayreas »

Thanks a lot, I appreciate your effort! I downloaded and started the mission from the beginning ... but still same error when i move units to marked area, and throws an error when the screen is loaded "compiling script mission" ... so do you have anyone "save" from the start this location? hh :-D
0dd1
ArCamp Developer

Post by 0dd1 »

Try the files I sent you on PM if you aren't sick of it yet. :)
Do it!
Ayreas
Soldier level 1
Soldier level 1
Czech Republic

Post by Ayreas »

Ok, i will try, thanks! :D
jirsrt
Soldier level 2
Soldier level 2

Post by jirsrt »

Hello, I want to ask: I played OW a year or two ago. In that time, choice, if I want to play for Arab or Legion was fixed like that you must change some text line in file. Is it now still the same or is there some improvement? Because I have it still in old way and I don´t now, if is it a mistake.

Thanks for answer
0dd1
ArCamp Developer

Post by 0dd1 »

I made a cutscene choice once, which worked the same way as the choice in Russian campaign, but there were some problems with it for some people and McBenn changed it back to the old querrybox showing at the end of mission 11. So now you would have to play this mission twice to get all the missions.
Do it!
steel77
Soldier level 0
Soldier level 0
Czech Republic

Post by steel77 »

Zdravím všechny po dlouhé době jsem zase začal hrát OWAR a zjistil sem že je k němu dodělaná i kampaň včetně překladů což mě nadchlo. Podařilo se mi stáhnout verzi od MCBenn na kterou jsem tu našel odkaz a podařilo se mi do rozjet vše krásně přeloženo akorát hlasy mi nejdou ani ve videu ani mimo ně, nevíte jak na to ? díky za radu
Gravitr
Throwback Developer
Czech Republic

Post by Gravitr »

Ahoj, k textům a videím není k dispozici dabing jelikož se jedná o kampaň vytvořenou fanoušky hry.
[MOD] Arabian History - 9 missions
Show post with download

[MOD] Vsevolod Mission - 4 pro missions
Show post with download

[MP-MOD] Throwback - over 35 new missions
Official site (+download)
steel77
Soldier level 0
Soldier level 0
Czech Republic

Post by steel77 »

Aha ja jen že z přečtení tohoto fora sem pochopil ze tam cesky dabing je podle toho jak ho tu někteří chválili ale asi jsem to pochopil špatně a jednalo se tedy o překlad textů a osoby ve hře nemluvi. Každopádně nad vámi všemi co se tohoto projektu účastnili smekám a moc děkuji OWAR je pro pro srdeční záležitost od te doby co hra vyšla a v pravidelných intervalech se k ni vracím protoze je jedinečná a nemá sobě podobnou.
Mamut
Soldier level 3
Soldier level 3
Slovakia

Post by Mamut »

Ahojte, chcem sa spytat na Arabsku kampan. Vidim, ze sa na nej aktivne pracuje. Kde by som nasiel najnovsiu verziu? Viem ze sa upravovali misie a rozhovory.. ma aj ta najnovsia verzia aktualne ceske titulky? Dakujem za odpoved :)
zoNE
The Great Uniter & Site Administrator
The Great Uniter & Site Administrator

Post by zoNE »

Mamut
Soldier level 3
Soldier level 3
Slovakia

Post by Mamut »

to zoNE: Dakujem. V tejto verzii mam problem. Ked sa Heike teleportuje v prvej misii, tak trava je cierna. V ostatnych misiach tento bug nie je. Je mozne to dako opravit? Je daky posun v dokonceni? Bide v 2021 nova verzia s novymi texturami? Zostante zdravi a pekne sviatky vsetkym
Vaclavczsk
Soldier level 0
Soldier level 0

Post by Vaclavczsk »

Ahoj,

- hraji originální hru ze Steamu a mám staženou poslední verze kampaně za Araby
- potřeboval bych prosím poradit se 14. misí Riposte, kde mám zničit základny a mise má skončit tím, že na označenou lokalitu musím dopravit v nákladních vozidlech 500 beden a 150 siberitu
- problém je ten, že když tam např. přijede 5 vozů, co má dohromady 500 beden, tak se započítá 100-300 beden, když nejprve dovezu siberit (dva vozy), tak ten se započítá, v momentě, kdy přijede vůz s bednami, tak z počítadla krystaly zmizí, ale vozidla stojí na místě a zóna není opuštěna
-také jsem zjistil, že se ukazatel náhodně mění podle toho, kde vozidla na zóně stojí
- mise proto nejde dokončit, nějaká rada co s tím?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QLvMVq ... sp=sharing
na obrázku jde vidět 6 nákladních vozů s bedny 600 a počítá se 100, v tomto případě se mi vozidla se siberiem podařilo zaparkovat tak, že se všechny krystaly počítají správně

Děkuji

Hi,

- I am playing the original game from Steam and have downloaded the latest version of the campaign for the Arabs
- I would like to consult the 14th Riposte mission, where I have to destroy the bases and the mission should end with the fact that I have to transport 500 crates and 150 siberite in trucks to the marked location
- the problem is that if, for example, 5 cars arrive there, which have a total of 500 crates, then 100-300 crates are counted, if I first import siberite (two cars), then it is counted, at the moment when the car with crates arrives , then the crystals disappear from the counter, but the vehicles stand still and the zone is not left
-I also found that the pointer randomly changes depending on where the vehicles are parked on the zone
- therefore the mission cannot be completed, any advice on what to do with it?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QLvMVq ... sp=sharing
in the picture you can see 6 trucks with 600 crates and the count is 100, in this case I managed to park the vehicles so that all the crystals count correctly

Thank you