Teraevill Error Original War

Wszystko o modach, patchach i błędach w OW oraz ogólnym programowaniu.
Teraevill2011
Soldier level 0
Soldier level 0

Teraevill Error Original War

Post by Teraevill2011 »

Hi, in hosted servers which have been hosted through ports, i always get an error which involves the game screen where you control your peopel and base freeze, but its like when someone is on windows during gameing and it lags and you cant do anything really, but i move my mouse and it move but sticks like the windows type thing.. (cant think of a word :D) and it is possible to click menu and exit program, but it will take me like 1 minute to do, and the easiest way to get off of it it by clicking alt + X.

On hamachi server's, sometimes it will say waiting for players: Teraevill, and to continue playing, i must go onto windows and power off and on my hamachi, then i go back onto the game, and its fine again. Don't know if this has anything to do with the way the error is occured in the port hosted games by other players in ow. :arhello:
Radzio
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Poland

Re: Teraevill Error Original War

Post by Radzio »

It's most probably the fault of the protocol and its thread getting stuck. No real solution so far. Maybe in the future. I hope. :P
Teraevill2011
Soldier level 0
Soldier level 0

Post by Teraevill2011 »

and it's been like this since i got the laptop, i only have this error on my laptop, and i got it for my birthday about 3 months ago, and ever since i installed owar back then, its been the same.... :/ soo its not something new, it must be to do with the compatibility with laptop's or something and other people have played owar on laptop and its been fine.
Radzio
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Poland

Post by Radzio »

Do you use Wi-Fi connection?
Teraevill2011
Soldier level 0
Soldier level 0

Post by Teraevill2011 »

YES! ahaahahaha don't tell me.. is it the wi-fi?
Radzio
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Poland

Post by Radzio »

Did you use this Access Point before? Try upgrading its firmware.

Do you have the latest drivers for your wireless card? Try restoring its settings to defaults.

Does your internet connection use telephone line? Try setting a lower MTU.

You can always try disconnecting wi-fi (make sure it is disconnected completely) and connecting using an Ethernet cable.