New Build: 2.0.2.23

Wszystko o modach, patchach i błędach w OW oraz ogólnym programowaniu.
Serpent
Soldier level 10
Soldier level 10
Estonia

Re: New Build: 2.0.2.23

Post by Serpent »

Can you add caption for this button in LangXX.wri?
Epickie teksty:
Marek1906: jak zrobic aby sail był zielony?
Kvantovy: Wszystko normalne, wszystko w koło było dziwne
Kvantovy:: To jest fajne, że to nie jest takie głupie
Kvantovy:: remove sos from kanapeczka
Kvantovy:: zdarzają się rzezy które sie filozofom nie śniły
Cenwen: problemem jest gejostwo
"Taki z niego fizyk jak ze mnie baletnica" - Profesor Scholtze o Kvantovym.
JAKBYŁ BYM CZECHEM TO BYM ROZŁOŻYŁ NAMIOT ~Kvanciak
stucuk
OWSupport.com Owner

Post by stucuk »

Serpent wrote:Image

Can you add caption for this button in LangXX.wri?
TID_PLAY = 1116;
TID_ACHIEVEMENTS = 1117;
- Stu
OWSupport
Serpent
Soldier level 10
Soldier level 10
Estonia

Post by Serpent »

Thanks.

When I changed options in game:

Code: Select all

ErrorType              : WndProc
ErrorText              : Zabit Olafa : Modalni dialog (Options) nelze schovavat pomoci Hide protoze tim se neukonci modalni smycka a skryte ale zakerne se to pak projevuje hned na nekolika mistech! Spravny postup na ukonceni modalniho okna je naplneni promenne ModalResult, form potom automaticky zmizi a vse se korektne ukonci.
Epickie teksty:
Marek1906: jak zrobic aby sail był zielony?
Kvantovy: Wszystko normalne, wszystko w koło było dziwne
Kvantovy:: To jest fajne, że to nie jest takie głupie
Kvantovy:: remove sos from kanapeczka
Kvantovy:: zdarzają się rzezy które sie filozofom nie śniły
Cenwen: problemem jest gejostwo
"Taki z niego fizyk jak ze mnie baletnica" - Profesor Scholtze o Kvantovym.
JAKBYŁ BYM CZECHEM TO BYM ROZŁOŻYŁ NAMIOT ~Kvanciak
stucuk
OWSupport.com Owner

Post by stucuk »

Serpent wrote:Thanks.

When I changed options in game:

Code: Select all

ErrorType              : WndProc
ErrorText              : Zabit Olafa : Modalni dialog (Options) nelze schovavat pomoci Hide protoze tim se neukonci modalni smycka a skryte ale zakerne se to pak projevuje hned na nekolika mistech! Spravny postup na ukonceni modalniho okna je naplneni promenne ModalResult, form potom automaticky zmizi a vse se korektne ukonci.
Yeh i noticed that. It only happens with the NewMainMenu being on. The same options window is used in both the main menu and in-game bit. With the new main menu its no longer opened as modal (When its modal its a window that takes over where you can't use any other window of the application) at the main menu, so its manually hidden but that triggers that error messsage when its used in-game as it is set to modal their.

Fixed it on my end, but i won't release the next build until it has more substance unless you rearly have a massive desire to use the in-game options window.
- Stu
OWSupport
Antitheus
Kung Führer
Kung Führer
Korea North

Post by Antitheus »

Still cant figure out the logic of adding double elements (like cheeks or eyes). They are overlaping themselves after x_p.bmp and x_z.bmp are being imported. Wanted to export it and check it out in game but Xiched crashed on saving the gallery (common and irritating bug - after changing the skin color I think :( )

Edit: Can't figure out how to save the positioning. After it's loaded in game the face is scattered as it were after importing new files into XichtEd (just raw positioning). It also may be observed after exporting your file via Multi Avatar.
Spoiler:
Clicking "Animate All" while no animations are added would result in endless storm of XichtEd access violations. I managed to run the game with my custom face (scattered tho) just once - every single time I've got access violation prompted:
Spoiler:
SAIL function "NewCharacter" : Access violation at address 00495CD6 in module 'OwarOGL.exe'. Read of address 155FBF24
No animations fault? Wrong files? I have no clue.
stucuk
OWSupport.com Owner

Post by stucuk »

Without the files i have no clue whats wrong. I have no clue about how Xichted is meant to be used. Out of all the apps altar made its the one that has had the least work done on it to make it nice and user friendly. Its mostly how it originally was.
- Stu
OWSupport
Antitheus
Kung Führer
Kung Führer
Korea North

Post by Antitheus »

Sadly, I had the mod with a gallery deleted (still got the data_game files). I'm going to continue the "XichtEd exploring" project after I would have some time - but of course with much more serious template and stuff like drawing faces and making animations (pikachu was just the easiest and the fastest thing to draw).