Major problem with mission 9.

Dział poświęcony projektowi Arabian Campaign

Moderator: ArCamp Developer

D20CriticalFailure
Soldier level 0
Soldier level 0

Major problem with mission 9.

Post by D20CriticalFailure »

This is horrible mission. The person that designed it mus have been seriously damaged to the head. I restarted it literaly 60 times and everytime whatever i do it is wrong. How can someone accept the designed where every decisionis that player makes is the wrong one?
Should i destroy transports? Wrong. Should i leave them and proceed with other objectives? Wrong. Should i make diversion from the left? Wrong. From the right? Wrong. Enter laboratory when someone is inside? Wrong. Hurt someone so scientists go heal him? Wrong. Damage some building to lure people there? Wrong. Dont damage anything? Wrong. Fight with patrols? Wrong. Run from patrols? Wrong. Avoid patrols? Wrong. Stay in workshop? Wrong. Leave workshop? Wrong. Follow the mechanic to archivum? Wrong. Repair vechicles? Wrong. Rush thru buildings scripts before i move soldiers to good positions? Wrong. Stay in building hidden untill i place soldiers in good positions? Wrong.
There are big patrols that hut my men and are undefetable. If i rush and avoid patrols then i need to scatter my men the way to cover two sides of the base to damage laboratories. If i manage to find right laboratory then the identity of mechanic is ALWAYS discovered. It does not matter if i am playing three, five or seven minutes. Whatever i do that allows me to progress it always ends at being found by patrol or finding the identity. Are there cheats that allow me to skip this mission? Because after four hours of restarting and looking solutions online i literaly dont have any strenght to go thru this. It wont let me win even if i replicate walkthrough from youtube step by step.
Don Hard
Soldier level 5
Soldier level 5
Nepal

Re: Major problem with mission 9.

Post by Don Hard »

I think this mod is literally not supported anymore.. Better to play Heike Story in SoS, much better arabian campaign even tho it has 5 missions for now. And has actually any kind of support.
D20CriticalFailure
Soldier level 0
Soldier level 0

Re: Major problem with mission 9.

Post by D20CriticalFailure »

The campaign is very good overall. I dont thnik that lack of support has anything to do with the walkthrough. I just wish to know how to defeat this hell.