[EN] Missions 12-15 Legion

Dział poświęcony projektowi Arabian Campaign

Moderator: ArCamp Developer

McBenn
ArCamp Developer

Re: [EN] Missions 12-15 Legion

Post by McBenn »

It's undoubtly him Fergusson refers to when explaining why they have such detailed information about the Russian base. But since the Russians manage to put up extra defences without Frank noticing he has probably pulled back when the teleport occurs. You want good ol' Frank to appear at some point? :)
vanimpe
Soldier level 4
Soldier level 4

Post by vanimpe »

I think that you should change Kyoma's face, he looks too young and too normal for what he says in mission 15 pro-legion. You should change him appearance for sth like this:
Attachments
kyoma.jpg
kyoma.jpg (59.63 KiB) Viewed 3665 times
McBenn
ArCamp Developer

Post by McBenn »

DAMN he's cool :disco: Haha that's one wicked scientist :P Argh too bad I can't think of a way to use him. He's not gonna replace the current Kyouma since he is a reference to one of the most awesome time-travel shows I've ever seen (sorry). And we are not planning on introducing any new major characters in the pro-Arab part. But do PM me the gallery, maybe I'll come up with something.

//
He's not gonna replace the current Kyouma since he is a reference to one of the most awesome time-travel shows I've ever seen (sorry).
Yeah, Stein's Gate :P. I was a bit surprised after I seen him in the dialogue files :)
vanimpe
Soldier level 4
Soldier level 4

Post by vanimpe »

Hmm, maybe you could change this engineer in mission 15 for Hans Fliege, and add him in mission 15_cont with of course Mike Dalton (there are two random ape soldiers).

There are always two random engineers. In other campaigns we always have in last mission all of the important persons. Of course, Hans Fliege should have good engineer and soldier skills, and Mike Dalton should be really good skilled apeman (maybe 8 soldier&engineer level?)

I don't know whether in Kozlov's lab we can work at apeman engineer skills - but you should allow player to invent it.

Moreover, in mission 15 Heike Steyer should be always presented as a soldier, not for example mortar man. It looks strange when she is an engineer etc. The same situation is in mission 14 when she talks with Farmer.

Nicolas Vervecken (from Louis group) is not one of the members of Heike's team in last mission. One time I have in my team Nicolas, the second one I have Maria Bogdanovic. I have never both of them in last mission but instead of them there are some random soldiers.

[This people who join Heike in Mission 15, hmm - they should talk to Heike inside the Barbarossa. It looks strange when they talk with Heike outside the base. How? They are shouting? Using radio? It's a little bit ridiculous. They should start talking to her in camp.

Attachments
screen.jpg
(251.5 KiB) Not downloaded yet
McBenn
ArCamp Developer

Post by McBenn »

Yeah, Stein's Gate :P. I was a bit surprised after I seen him in the dialogue files :)
Damn it's nice when people notice those references :D Okabe Rintarou aka Hooin Kyouma is probably one of the most unique characters I have ever seen.
vanimpe wrote:Hmm, maybe you could change this engineer in mission 15 for Hans Fliege, and add him in mission 15_cont with of course Mike Dalton (there are two random ape soldiers).
Hans Fliege is now the engineer talking to Heike in 15a intro. Mike Dalton will appear as one of the apemen in 15a_cont (note that on hard difficulty you receive no apes).
vanimpe wrote:I don't know whether in Kozlov's lab we can work at apeman engineer skills - but you should allow player to invent it.
Hm didn't think of that. Fixed.
vanimpe wrote:Moreover, in mission 15 Heike Steyer should be always presented as a soldier, not for example mortar man. It looks strange when she is an engineer etc. The same situation is in mission 14 when she talks with Farmer.
Also fixed that in a couple of other missions.
vanimpe wrote:Nicolas Vervecken (from Louis group) is not one of the members of Heike's team in last mission. One time I have in my team Nicolas, the second one I have Maria Bogdanovic. I have never both of them in last mission but instead of them there are some random soldiers.
Both Nicolas and Maria are treated as secondary characters. They are saved together with a lot of other characters in a bundle so it's not possible to "pick them out". The reason you sometimes get one of them in Ar15a_cont is that the "random" people you mention are not randomly generted but rather randomly picked from this group of secondary characters.
vanimpe wrote:This people who join Heike in Mission 15, hmm - they should talk to Heike inside the Barbarossa. It looks strange when they talk with Heike outside the base. How? They are shouting? Using radio? It's a little bit ridiculous. They should start talking to her in camp.
We are nearing trifles here. Let's not make things more difficult than they are. If you absolutely need an explanation one could say they are indeed using radio. We just don't see it (e.g. Heike seems to talk normally when she speaks into a radio).
Antitheus
Kung Führer
Kung Führer
Korea North

Post by Antitheus »

In 1st mission of the Legion branch you can accept help from Rolf, but after that you can slaughter him like a dog. Maybe it should be wise to improve it with some dialogue line (or change his side) when he's under friendly fire?
McBenn
ArCamp Developer

Post by McBenn »

Done