McBenn
ArCamp Developer

[EN] Missions 12-15 Legion

Post by McBenn »

Outlines / Proponowana Fabuła
EN
Spoiler:
- Mission 12
Heike has decided to join Legion but at the moment Legion doesn't really exist. The other Arabs who also decided to join Legion are scattered and there is no clear leadership or strategy. Furthermore UPF is on the move. Heike's group must sneak around in the mountains surrounding New Kaaba picking up the other groups before they are annihilated by UPF. They know where some groups are, other may have lost their radio and thus cannot be contacted. But roaming the mountains for long is risky with Gensher's men running around.
How many people you rescue has ofc significant impact on later missions.
The group from mission 08 (Louis Gali) is present.
If you rejected Khattam in mission 11 but let him go he will also be present here together with some other small group (he joined them after Heike rejected him).

- Mission 13
Starts with a cutscene where a lot of Legion-Arabs are on the move. Heike and Farmer are in the lead. Farmer suggests they split up: He will go and look for more independent groups to join Legion while Heike sets up their main base. Heike agrees although a little suspicious of Farmer being so cooperative.
Heike's company arrives far to the North just to bump into a solid American base developing a siberite bomb. There is no time to waste. Heike must quickly build a base and stop the Americans at any cost.
The Americans are solely defensive but perhaps they receive some aggressive reinforcements?
After some time Gordon and his group (mission 10) pops up and wants to join Legion. Player's choice.
Later on Heike's scouts report that Gensher has somehow tracked Heike down and are now heading straight for the area. He arrives soon after with a significant attack force. If the player accepted Gordon but betrayed him in mission 10, Gordon gets his revenge now by blowing up mines placed around the base. Then he and his men run for it. Perhaps a secondary medal for killing Gensher?
Technologies: Self destruction, ape kamikaze, biodetect, siberite implosion?

- Mission 14
Farmer has arrived at the base. He can confirm the scout reports that something is amiss down South. Russians as well as Americans and Arabians are on the move. Time to investigate. Heike picks a group and departs, leaving management of the base to Farmer. She doesn't get far, though, before a panic voice contacts her but he barely conveys anything but Farmer's name before gunshots are heard and he radio becomes silent. Heike immediately turns back but are greeted by a blockade of Russian tanks and breastworks. "How did they know...?". Luckily, if Heike let the prisoners from mission 10 go, those men are among the blockers. To settle the deed they let Heike past - they were only meant to delay her anyway. If no prisoners from mission 10 then there is no way but fight your way through but if Heike is too slow she will also be assaulted by Russians from behind.
Finally at the base she built the truth is unveiled: Farmer has betrayed her and had it all planned from the very beginning. First gathering the troops loyal to him (mission 13) then luring Heike away from the base (beginning of this mission). While she was absent he killed everyone in the base not willing to follow his supreme command. And to top it off he told the Russians about her whereabouts so they could kill her off for him (gaining some credit with the Russians at the same time; win-win).
Farmer has strengthened the base with more defensive buildings and there is a (not so well-developed) Russian base near (the Russians started building this base almost immediately after Heike's departure. Farmer know Heike is an excellent commander so he expected her to break through the Russian blockade but the longer he could stall her the more time the Russians had to build their base so they would be able to assist him in defeating Heike).
The objective is clear: Get rid of Farmer for good and reclaim your base.
[I expect the mission will use 2 maps but 3 shifts:
- The map from mission 13.
- Heike-on-her-way-map. The Russian blockade will be on this map.
- Back at the map from mission 13.]

- Mission 15
It has been confirmed: The siberite motherlode has been found. Heike rushes to the site but the Farmer-incident has delayed her. She must take a detour East and approach from the South.
Capture the siberite motherlode and kick everyone else's ass.
[Haven't thought this mission through yet ]
PL
Spoiler:
- Misja 12
Heike postanawia dołączyć do Legionu, lecz ten na chwilę obecną sam w sobie nie istnieje. Inni Arabowie, którzy postanowili również się do niego przyłączyć, są przegrupowani i stąd też nie zdołało się wyłonić żadne dowództwo lub strategia. Idąc dalej, ZSI (Zjednoczone Siły Interwencyjne Genshera) podjęły działania. Grupa Heike musi przekraść się w pobliże gór, otaczających Nową Kaabę, przy okazji zabierając ze sobą inne grupy, zanim te zostaną unicestwione przez ZSI. Heike wie gdzie znajdują się niektóre grupy, lecz część z nich mogła utracić radio i dlatego też, nie można się z nimi kontaktować. Trzeba mieć na uwadze, że zwłoka jest ryzykowna, gdyż ludzie Genshera przeczesują teren.
To, jak wielu ludzi uda się uratować będzie miało, rzecz jasna, istotny wydźwięk w późniejszych misjach.
Grupa z misji 8 (Louis Gali) jest obecna)
Jeśli odrzuciłeś Khattama w misji 11, lecz pozwoliłeś mu odejść, będzie on również obecny razem z inną małą grupą (przyłączył się do nich po tym jak Heike odrzuciła jego ofertę)

- Misja 13
Rozpoczyna ją cutscenka, podczas której widać przemieszczające się siły Arabów-Legionistów. Dowodzą nimi Heike i Farmer. Farmer proponuje, by się rozdzielić: on uda się szukać kolejnych niezależnych grup, by te dołączyły do Legionu, podczas gdy Heike rozpocznie budowę ich bazy głównej. Heike zgadza się, lecz jest podejrzliwa w stosunku do chęci współpracy Farmera.
Ekipa Heike udaje się daleko na północ i wpada na umocnioną bazę amerykańską, która zdaje się pracować nad bombą syberytową. Nie ma czasu do stracenia. Heike musi zbudować szybko bazę i za wszelką cenę zatrzymać amerykański projekt.
Amerykanie są w silnej defensywie, lecz możliwe otrzymają jakieś agresywne posiłki?
Po jakimś czasie, pojawia się Gordon ze swoją grupą (misja 10) i deklaruje chęć dołączenia do Legionu. Wybór gracza.
Podczas misji zwiadowcy Heike meldują, że Gensher jakimś sposobem zdołał wytropić Heike i zmierza wprost do strefy gry. Pojawia się wkrótce, wraz z silnym oddziałem. Jeśli gracz zaakceptował Gordona, lecz zdradził go w misji 10, Gordon będzie miał okazję do zemsty wysadzając miny umiejscowione dookoła bazy. Wtedy też on i jego ludzie zaczną ucieczkę.
Może dodać dodatkowy medal za zabicie Genshera?
Technologie: Samo destrukcja, małpy kamikadze, biodetekcja, implozja Syberytu?

- Misja 14
Farmer dociera do bazy. Jest w stanie potwierdzić raporty zwiadowców, mówiące o zamieszaniu na południu. Rosjanie, Amerykanie, jak i Arabowie podjęli działania. Czas aby to zbadać. Heike zbiera drużynę i wyrusza w drogę, pozostawiając zarządzanie bazą Farmerowi. Nie dociera za daleko, gdy spanikowana osoba kontaktuje się z nią, lecz zdoła wymówić tylko imię Farmera, po czym słuchać odgłos wystrzałów i radio zaczyna znów milczeć (trochę niegramatycznie to ująłem). Heike niezwłocznie rozpoczyna odwrót do bazy, lecz czeka na nią komitet powitalny Rosjan w postaci czołgów i okopów. "Skąd oni wiedzieli...?". Na szczęście, jeśli Heike puściła wolno jeńców w misji 10 okaże się, że znajdą się oni wśród rosyjskich żołnierzy. Aby wyrównać rachunki, przepuszczają Heike - mieli oni ją tylko i wyłączenie spowolnić. Jeśli gracz nie wziął jeńców w misji 10, nie ma innego wyjścia aby rozwiązać ten problem niż stoczenie potyczki. Jeśli Heike będzie działała zbyt wolno, zostanie również zaatakowana "od tyłu".
Ostatecznie, po dotarciu do bazy, prawda wychodzi na jaw: Farmer ją zdradził i planował to od samego początku. Najpierw zebrał oddziały jemu wierne (misja 13), po czym wywabił Heike poza bazę (początek misji). Podczas jej nieobecności, zamordował tych, którzy nie chcieli podążać za jego rozkazem. Aby umocnić swoje dowództwo, zdradził Ruskim jej położenie, by ci mogli ją za niego wykończyć (tym samym zyskując zaufanie Rosjan - podwójny sukces).
Farmer umocnił bazę nowymi budynkami defensywnymi. Na mapie znajduje się również (niezbyt dobrze rozwinięta) baza rosyjska (Rosjanie rozpoczęli jej budowę na krótko po wyruszeniu Heike. Farmer wie, że Heike jest świetnym dowódcą, dlatego też spodziewał się że przełamie rosyjską blokadę. Im bardziej ją opóźni, tym więcej czasu będą mieli Rosjanie do budowy swojej bazy, by móc pomóc Farmerowi w jej pokonaniu).
Cel jest jasny: Pozbyć się Farmera na dobre i odzyskać swoją bazę
Mapa z misji 13
mapa Heike-jest-w-drodze. Na tej mapie znajdzie się rosyjska blokada.
Powrót do mapy z misji 13.]

- Misja 15
Zostało to potwierdzone: główne złoże syberytu zostało odkryte. Heike udaje się na miejsce, lecz incydent spowodowany przez Farmera ją opóźnił. Musi objechać strefę od wschodu i podejść od południa.
Przejąć główne złoże syberytu i skopać wszystkim tyłki.
[nie myślałem jeszcze dokładnie o tej misji].
Ideas and suggestions to the Legion part of mission 12-15 goes here. For my own selfish reasons I would prefer if you write in English but if you don't feel like that then just go ahead in whatever language you prefer. My hope is that someone will translate it then.

My own thoughts:
- In the first mission you have to build your main base and gather forces (e.g. by hiring independent groups of Arabs - after all Legion is just one of such).
- Heike and Farmer kinda share the command at first but eventually Farmer betrays Heike. The player then have to destroy him.
- Louis Gali and his group (from mission 08) joins you.
- Development and test of siberite implosion technology.
- If you cooperated with the traitors in mission 10? With Gensher?
- If you let the Russian prisoners go in mission 10?
- Paul Khattam? Accepted/rejected in mission 11?
- Artifacts? Alien buildings?

Related threads on OWS:
http://forum.stucuk.net/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=2166
http://forum.stucuk.net/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=2516
Last edited by McBenn on Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
waz
Soldier level 2
Soldier level 2

Re: [EN] Missions 12-15 Legion

Post by waz »

[EN]
I thought about continuation. I have an idea of the traitors in mission 10. If you agree to help Gordon's squad, they decide to join you when Farmer betrays Heike, but if you tell Gensher about traitors location, Gordon decides to join Farmer.

If you let Paul Khattam live, he joins you to Legion and you gain new, better technologies, if not - then finally he joins to sheiks and arabian forces have better technology in the missions 12-15.

Sorry for my English :)

[PL]
Myślałem na temat kontynuacji. Mam pomysł w sprawie zdrajców w misji 10. Jeśli zgadzasz się pomóc drużynie Gordona, wtedy oni dołączają do ciebie kiedy Farmer zdradza Heike, ale jeśli powiesz Gensherowi na temat lokalizacji zdrajców, Gordon dołącza do Famrera.

Jeżeli pozwolisz żyć Paulowi Khattamowi, dołącza on do ciebie i zyskujesz nowe, lepsze technologie, jeżeli nie - w końcu ostatecznie dołącza on do szejków i siły arabskie mają lepszą technologię w misjach 12-15.

Przepraszam za mój angielski. Nie jestem ekspertem :)
// Nie masz za co przepraszać. W większości przypadków "polski angielski" (w tym czasami mój) brzmi śmiesznie dla większości obcokrajowców. Ważne, że to co chcesz przekazać jest zrozumiałe :)
McBenn
ArCamp Developer

Post by McBenn »

Everything is better than google translate :P

Gordon/Gensher mission 10:
Hmm good idea :)

Khattam:
I've been thinking about the same thing, but I'm not sure what kind of person Khattam is. Will he join whatever Arab forces he can just because they are Arab, or does he really want to fight the Arab course (i.e. destroy the siberite rather than capture it for themselves)?
Antitheus
Kung Führer
Kung Führer
Korea North

Post by Antitheus »

- Waz's ideas are well matched.
- I described my vision of Paul's personality in 2nd thread. I think Waz's idea about him "If you let Paul Khattam live [...]" is also a good one.
- Russians "prisoners" will be grateful if you kept them alive (its an Sociological law for Slavic cultures "the rule of reciprocity") and can persuade their command to hire you or just let you be (they will not attack).
- Legion should be aware of Artifact powers. Heike and Farmer could compete to get one (they can sell it or use it for own cases). But don't forget about their ideology - they were hired to destroy Siberite - somebody can say it's "evil" and you will chose if you want destroy it or not - it will have it's consequences later.
- As I said Heike and Farmer should compete. Farmer is angry for Heike's decisions in previous missions and he is jealous about her success (he could had his agents in "pro-arab forces", which persuaded Abdul the fall of New Kabul is only Heike's fault). He could be preparing a conspiracy against Heike and her loyalists.
archanix
Soldier level 4
Soldier level 4

Post by archanix »

[ENG]I didn't finish all missions yet but I have probably a stupid idea. We don't know much about Powell untill [spoilers] death of general Harrison [/spoilers]. Macmillan always saw him as brave soldier & bad leader. I don't think it is true. Many people belive in his skills. I think he could be a very good ally for Arabian forces. That would explain why he trusted them in some point.
McBenn
ArCamp Developer

Post by McBenn »

@Antitheus
The relation between Heike and Farmer is like a ticking bomb, no doubt about that :P

@archanix
After the Arabs having betrayed the Americans and destroyed Epsilon I doubt Powell will ever cooperate with any mercenary again.
Matt_lublin
Soldier level 0
Soldier level 0

Post by Matt_lublin »

Here's my proposal on future misssions for Legion (only two of them, sadly) from http://forum.stucuk.net/viewtopic.php?f ... 6&start=30

Code: Select all

- Mision 12a
When Heike arrives into small refugee camp (Legion base) someone (Kurt?) informs her about the situation: they can try to escape right now, but they could get detected by AR scouts and pursuited by UPF. Instead of this they can attack and destroy AR base. Shortly after another fugitive comes into their camp and informs about second group of defectors. They are trapped behind enemy lines, but if they survive Heike could make use of them in future. During attack on AR base the player can liberate Gossudarov and his artefact (if he survives mission 10th, of course) or simply kill him. When AR base is destroyed, the last thing to do is retreat to the "red zone" and inform the second group of the deserters, that the path is clear.
Medals: No losses; Sheikh Abdul killed; all guys from the second group survive
- Mission 13a
Heike and her group come in some well defended area to establish their new base of operations. Then the player can send scouts to get more information about the area. They discover that both Americans and Russians fight each other. During combat they find out that Farmer signed contract with the Russians - the player can offer help for the Americans or just use this opportunity to backstab the Russians while they are fighting the AM base The main goal is to establish a base, capture Russian siberite lab and repeal enemy forces.
Medals: Farmer killed; only few losses; maybe forming an alliance with the AM base?
Mateusz
McBenn
ArCamp Developer

Post by McBenn »

I have been doing some thinking. What do you think of this outline?

- Mission 12
Heike has decided to join Legion but at the moment Legion doesn't really exist. The other Arabs who also decided to join Legion are scattered and there is no clear leadership or strategy. Furthermore UPF is on the move. Heike's group must sneak around in the mountains surrounding New Kaaba picking up the other groups before they are annihilated by UPF. They know where some groups are, other may have lost their radio and thus cannot be contacted. But roaming the mountains for long is risky with Gensher's men running around.
How many people you rescue has ofc significant impact on later missions.
The group from mission 08 (Louis Gali) is present.
If you rejected Khattam in mission 11 but let him go he will also be present here together with some other small group (he joined them after Heike rejected him).

- Mission 13
Starts with a cutscene where a lot of Legion-Arabs are on the move. Heike and Farmer are in the lead. Farmer suggests they split up: He will go and look for more independent groups to join Legion while Heike sets up their main base. Heike agrees although a little suspicious of Farmer being so cooperative.
Heike's company arrives far to the North just to bump into a solid American base developing a siberite bomb. There is no time to waste. Heike must quickly build a base and stop the Americans at any cost.
The Americans are solely defensive but perhaps they receive some aggressive reinforcements?
After some time Gordon and his group (mission 10) pops up and wants to join Legion. Player's choice.
Later on Heike's scouts report that Gensher has somehow tracked Heike down and are now heading straight for the area. He arrives soon after with a significant attack force. If the player accepted Gordon but betrayed him in mission 10, Gordon gets his revenge now by blowing up mines placed around the base. Then he and his men run for it. Perhaps a secondary medal for killing Gensher?
Technologies: Self destruction, ape kamikaze, biodetect, siberite implosion?

- Mission 14
Farmer has arrived at the base. He can confirm the scout reports that something is amiss down South. Russians as well as Americans and Arabians are on the move. Time to investigate. Heike picks a group and departs, leaving management of the base to Farmer. She doesn't get far, though, before a panic voice contacts her but he barely conveys anything but Farmer's name before gunshots are heard and he radio becomes silent. Heike immediately turns back but are greeted by a blockade of Russian tanks and breastworks. "How did they know...?". Luckily, if Heike let the prisoners from mission 10 go, those men are among the blockers. To settle the deed they let Heike past - they were only meant to delay her anyway. If no prisoners from mission 10 then there is no way but fight your way through but if Heike is too slow she will also be assaulted by Russians from behind.
Finally at the base she built the truth is unveiled: Farmer has betrayed her and had it all planned from the very beginning. First gathering the troops loyal to him (mission 13) then luring Heike away from the base (beginning of this mission). While she was absent he killed everyone in the base not willing to follow his supreme command. And to top it off he told the Russians about her whereabouts so they could kill her off for him (gaining some credit with the Russians at the same time; win-win).
Farmer has strengthened the base with more defensive buildings and there is a (not so well-developed) Russian base near (the Russians started building this base almost immediately after Heike's departure. Farmer know Heike is an excellent commander so he expected her to break through the Russian blockade but the longer he could stall her the more time the Russians had to build their base so they would be able to assist him in defeating Heike).
The objective is clear: Get rid of Farmer for good and reclaim your base.
[I expect the mission will use 2 maps but 3 shifts:
- The map from mission 13.
- Heike-on-her-way-map. The Russian blockade will be on this map.
- Back at the map from mission 13.]

- Mission 15
It has been confirmed: The siberite motherlode has been found. Heike rushes to the site but the Farmer-incident has delayed her. She must take a detour East and approach from the South.
Capture the siberite motherlode and kick everyone else's ass.
[Haven't thought this mission through yet :P]

@waz
This uses your idea about Gordon if you look at it like this: Let's say Heike betrayed Gordon in mission 10. When (if) Gordon joins Heike he is just "playing along" - he kinda knows Farmer's intentions. But he plants mines just for good measure. When Gensher shows up he sees his chance for revenge: Let Gensher kill Heike (thrillingly ironic isn't it?). Although he has other orders from Farmer he reckons he probably won't complain if Heike is killed.
Antitheus
Kung Führer
Kung Führer
Korea North

Post by Antitheus »

If this vortal was a Facebook, I would click "I like it". In other words, this plot sounds great for me.
In 13th mission it's reasonable to choose medium-desperate technologies. Legion is strong right now and they just successfully escaped Gensher. I think their scientists would know some 'high priority' studies - like siberite implosion and bio-detection. After the Farmer's betrayal in 14th mission, they'll be running out of time - they must secure siberite motherlode before everybody else, so they would use more "noisy" and nontrivial methods as self destruction and ape kamikazes. In some way Farmer is kinda inhuman so he can develop it first and use it to attack Heike (soldiers who won't cooperate can be placed in kamikaze vehicles ^^). Due to this fact, Heike can simply steal his idea.

In last mission I suggest to change the plot a little. Imho, it's a little unwise to repeat American and Russian schema. Heike is in Legion and Legion fight for money - maybe the objective "sell your services to Ru or Am and destroy the opposition". Or we can just simply assume the motherlode resources will be a merchandise for never-ending prehistoric war and this is a reasonable motive to destroy every side on this battlefield :)

PS. I'll translate your post into PL tomorrow.
McBenn
ArCamp Developer

Post by McBenn »

@Antitheus
-- In 13th mission it's reasonable to choose medium-desperate technologies. (...)
Hm y that sounds reasonable. Actually I thought siberite implosion required self destruction tech but since it only requires explosives it is possible. And hehe yeah I can just imagine one crazy Farmer sending waves of kamikazes :P

-- In last mission I suggest to change the plot a little. (...)
Hm well according to Altar: "In the last mission, Heike destroys all opposition and wins the control of the siberite motherlode.". There is a greater psychological aspect behind this I haven't completely grasped yet.
Antitheus
Kung Führer
Kung Führer
Korea North

Post by Antitheus »

McBenn wrote:- Misja 12
Heike postanawia dołączyć do Legionu, lecz ten na chwilę obecną sam w sobie nie istnieje. Inni Arabowie, którzy postanowili również się do niego przyłączyć, są przegrupowani i stąd też nie zdołało się wyłonić żadne dowództwo lub strategia. Idąc dalej, ZSI (Zjednoczone Siły Interwencyjne Genshera) podjęły działania. Grupa Heike musi przekraść się w pobliże gór, otaczających Nową Kaabę, przy okazji zabierając ze sobą inne grupy, zanim te zostaną unicestwione przez ZSI. Heike wie gdzie znajdują się niektóre grupy, lecz część z nich mogła utracić radio i dlatego też, nie można się z nimi kontaktować. Trzeba mieć na uwadze, że zwłoka jest ryzykowna, gdyż ludzie Genshera przeczesują teren.
  • To, jak wielu ludzi uda się uratować będzie miało, rzecz jasna, istotny wydźwięk w późniejszych misjach.
  • Grupa z misji 8 (Louis Gali) jest obecna)
  • Jeśli odrzuciłeś Khattama w misji 11, lecz pozwoliłeś mu odejść, będzie on również obecny razem z inną małą grupą (przyłączył się do nich po tym jak Heike odrzuciła jego ofertę)
- Misja 13
Rozpoczyna ją cutscenka, podczas której widać przemieszczające się siły Arabów-Legionistów. Dowodzą nimi Heike i Farmer. Farmer proponuje, by się rozdzielić: on uda się szukać kolejnych niezależnych grup, by te dołączyły do Legionu, podczas gdy Heike rozpocznie budowę ich bazy głównej. Heike zgadza się, lecz jest podejrzliwa w stosunku do chęci współpracy Farmera.
Ekipa Heike udaje się daleko na północ i wpada na umocnioną bazę amerykańską, która zdaje się pracować nad bombą syberytową. Nie ma czasu do stracenia. Heike musi zbudować szybko bazę i za wszelką cenę zatrzymać amerykański projekt.
  • Amerykanie są w silnej defensywie, lecz możliwe otrzymają jakieś agresywne posiłki?
  • Po jakimś czasie, pojawia się Gordon ze swoją grupą (misja 10) i deklaruje chęć dołączenia do Legionu. Wybór gracza.
  • Podczas misji zwiadowcy Heike meldują, że Gensher jakimś sposobem zdołał wytropić Heike i zmierza wprost do strefy gry. Pojawia się wkrótce, wraz z silnym oddziałem. Jeśli gracz zaakceptował Gordona, lecz zdradził go w misji 10, Gordon będzie miał okazję do zemsty wysadzając miny umiejscowione dookoła bazy. Wtedy też on i jego ludzie zaczną ucieczkę.
  • Może dodać dodatkowy medal za zabicie Genshera?
  • Technologie: Samo destrukcja, małpy kamikadze, biodetekcja, implozja Syberytu?
- Misja 14
Farmer dociera do bazy. Jest w stanie potwierdzić raporty zwiadowców, mówiące o zamieszaniu na południu. Rosjanie, Amerykanie, jak i Arabowie podjęli działania. Czas aby to zbadać. Heike zbiera drużynę i wyrusza w drogę, pozostawiając zarządzanie bazą Farmerowi. Nie dociera za daleko, gdy spanikowana osoba kontaktuje się z nią, lecz zdoła wymówić tylko imię Farmera, po czym słuchać odgłos wystrzałów i radio zaczyna znów milczeć (trochę niegramatycznie to ująłem). Heike niezwłocznie rozpoczyna odwrót do bazy, lecz czeka na nią komitet powitalny Rosjan w postaci czołgów i okopów. "Skąd oni wiedzieli...?". Na szczęście, jeśli Heike puściła wolno jeńców w misji 10 okaże się, że znajdą się oni wśród rosyjskich żołnierzy. Aby wyrównać rachunki, przepuszczają Heike - mieli oni ją tylko i wyłączenie spowolnić. Jeśli gracz nie wziął jeńców w misji 10, nie ma innego wyjścia aby rozwiązać ten problem niż stoczenie potyczki. Jeśli Heike będzie działała zbyt wolno, zostanie również zaatakowana "od tyłu".
Ostatecznie, po dotarciu do bazy, prawda wychodzi na jaw: Farmer ją zdradził i planował to od samego początku. Najpierw zebrał oddziały jemu wierne (misja 13), po czym wywabił Heike poza bazę (początek misji). Podczas jej nieobecności, zamordował tych, którzy nie chcieli podążać za jego rozkazem. Aby umocnić swoje dowództwo, zdradził Ruskim jej położenie, by ci mogli ją za niego wykończyć (tym samym zyskując zaufanie Rosjan - podwójny sukces).
Farmer umocnił bazę nowymi budynkami defensywnymi. Na mapie znajduje się również (niezbyt dobrze rozwinięta) baza rosyjska (Rosjanie rozpoczęli jej budowę na krótko po wyruszeniu Heike. Farmer wie, że Heike jest świetnym dowódcą, dlatego też spodziewał się że przełamie rosyjską blokadę. Im bardziej ją opóźni, tym więcej czasu będą mieli Rosjanie do budowy swojej bazy, by móc pomóc Farmerowi w jej pokonaniu).
  • Cel jest jasny: Pozbyć się Farmera na dobre i odzyskać swoją bazę
  • Mapa z misji 13
  • mapa Heike-jest-w-drodze. Na tej mapie znajdzie się rosyjska blokada.
  • Powrót do mapy z misji 13.]
- Misja 15
Zostało to potwierdzone: główne złoże syberytu zostało odkryte. Heike udaje się na miejsce, lecz incydent spowodowany przez Farmera ją opóźnił. Musi objechać strefę od wschodu i podejść od południa.
  • Przejąć główne złoże syberytu i skopać wszystkim tyłki.
[nie myślałem jeszcze dokładnie o tej misji].
McBenn
ArCamp Developer

Post by McBenn »

"One month has passed since the mortal gamers banded together and stood united against the challenge of planning the Legion side of the campaign." Since there has been no objections I'll start planning mission 12 in more detail, but actual work won't commence until mid January (when I'm done with my exams). So if you have comments/ideas don't hold back.
waz
Soldier level 2
Soldier level 2

Post by waz »

Some ideas that will not leave me alone. / Kilka pomysłów, które nie dają mi spokoju :disco:
Spoiler:
[EN]
I thought about Nikita S. Kozlov - russian engineer, mechanic and scientist. In american campaign he stole siberit weapon design and joined to Legion side. My idea is very simple: In 14th mission if we destroy the most part of russian base, Russians begin to escape. In this moment appears Kozlov (with e. g. two behemoths?) and he helps us to finnish off his fellow-countryman (cutscene). Later he declares that he would like to join to Legion, can build siberit bomb for us and inform that e. g. Abdul was killed by Russians in New Samarquand and Omar became a new main commander and the last information is that Americans, Russians, Arabians and Alliance are on the way to motherlode. I have no idea for about his motivation, but I think, that McBenn and others would be able to invent something.

In the last mission after we build first siberit bomb, Kozlov would like to leave Legion, claiming that he doesn't want to take part in this war and would like to begin a normal, lonely live. Heike thanks him for cooperation and say goodbye each other. But in fact, Kozlov has sectet contract with Omar, he build for him one maybe two siberit bombs. We inquire that Kozlov wanted to help us in order to weaken other enemies sides and assure Omar safe way to motherlode, but the last thing what Omar should do is killing Heike and her Legion. If we destroy Americans, Russians and Alliance, Heike inquires about Kozlov's betrayal, and Omar and Kozlov appear with strong forces and with sibierit bomb/bombs. In this moment we have a few minutes to destroy siberit bomb/bombs (Time depends on level of difficulty, and bomb/bombs are still not prepared to launch, they must have some correction had) and kill Omar and Kozlov.

That's all :)

[PL]
Myślałem o Nikicie S. Kozłowie - rosyjskim inżynierze, mechaniku i naukowcu. W kampanii amerykańskiej ukradł on plany bomby syberytowej i dołączył do Legionu. Mój pomysł jest bardzo prosty: W 14. misji jeśli zniszczymy większą część rosyjskiej bazy, wówczas Rosjanie zaczną się ewakuować. W tym momencie pojawi się Kozłow (z dwoma behemotami?) i pomoże nam dobić swoich rodaków (cutscenka). Później zadeklaruje chęć przyłączenia się do Legionu, i będzie mógł wybudować dla nas bombę syberytową. Ponadto poinformuje nas, że np. Abdul został zabity przez Rosjan w Nowym Samarkandzie i Omar stał się nowym dowódcą. Ostatnią jego informacją jest to, że Amerykanie, Rosjanie, Przymierze i Arabowie są w drodze do głównego złoża (Zadanie, które Heike miała zrobić, zanim zdradził ją Farmer). Nie mam pomysłów co mogłoby kierować motywacją Kozłowa, ale jestem pewien, że McBenn i inni byliby w stanie coś wymyśleć.

W ostatniej misji, po tym jak zbudujemy pierwszą bombę syberytową, Kozłow będzie chciał opuścić Legion, twierdząc, że nie chce on brać udziału w tej wojnie i chce rozpocząć normalne, samotne życie. Heike dziękuje mu za współprace i żegnają się. Jednak w istocie Kozłow ma cichą umowę z Omarem (od początku był po jego stronie), on zbuduje mu jedną może dwie bomby syberytowe. Dowiadujemy się, że Kozłow chciał nam pomóc po to aby osłabić inne wrogie strony i zapewnić Omarowi bezpieczną drogę do głównego złoża (Omar wiedział, że będzie to dobry pomysł, był świadomy tego jak skuteczna jest Heike), ale ostatnią rzeczą jaką musi zrobić jest zabicie Heike i jej Legionu. Jeśli zniszczymy Amerykan, Rosjan i Przymierze, Heike dowiaduje się o zdradzie Kozłowa, a Omar i Kozłow pojawiają się z potężnymi siłami i z bombą syberytową/bombami syberytowymi. W tym momencie mamy kilka minut aby zniszczyć bombę/bomby (Czas zależy od poziomu trudności, a bomba/bomby nie jest/są jeszcze gotowe do wystrzału, musi/muszą przejść jeszcze kilka poprawek) i zabić Omara i Kozłowa.

To wszystko :)
McBenn
ArCamp Developer

Post by McBenn »

Kozlov. I had completely forgotten about that guy. Good idea, I like it :) About his motivation: What if the Russians have made a deal with Farmer that they will help each other build the siberite bomb? When the player defeats Farmer and begins attacking the Russians he begs Heike to spare his life in exchange for him creating the bomb for Heike. Ofc that kinda ruins your second idea about Kozlov having contacts with Omar but I'm not sure what would make him do that anyway. Anyhow we will have to dig a little into his personality to find some good answers.

Btw what about the artifacts? I guess as the plan is now Heike first encounters them in the last mission. But I guess that's fair enough. It's about the same for the last mission of almost all other campaigns. I'm raising the topic because I'm not completely sure about this.
waz
Soldier level 2
Soldier level 2

Post by waz »

McBenn wrote:Btw what about the artifacts? I guess as the plan is now Heike first encounters them in the last mission. But I guess that's fair enough. It's about the same for the last mission of almost all other campaigns. I'm raising the topic because I'm not completely sure about this.
Alliance could gain all artifacts (Kozlov could inform us). If Gossudarov was alive, he could be rescued with artifact, which Heike picked up in the mission 10, by Roth, Burlak and Macmillan. If he was dead, Alliance could gain only artifact.

I thought about Rolf Bergkamp, he is one of mercenary, which appears in modifications and in russian mission 14 (if we don't want to Legion support, he comes with other soldiers and they inform us that they would like to join us). Maybe he could replace Stauffenberg in mission 12?