[EN] Missions 12-15 pro-Arab

Dział poświęcony projektowi Arabian Campaign

Moderator: ArCamp Developer

vanimpe
Soldier level 4
Soldier level 4

Re: [EN] Missions 12-15 pro-Arab

Post by vanimpe »

I cannot upload *.wri files as an attachment on this forum. In this *.txt there are my corrections for current translation of missions (with whole text). There were some small language issues, with for instance, commas and typos.

Ok, i did it for mission 14. File uploaded.
Last edited by vanimpe on Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
McBenn
ArCamp Developer

Post by McBenn »

Can't you just pack it in a *.rar?
vanimpe
Soldier level 4
Soldier level 4

Post by vanimpe »

Ok, s'il vous plait. :-) Attached.
translations_pl.zip
(32.83 KiB) Downloaded 144 times
I have proposition for title of mission 15. It could be "Kości zostały rzucone" /Alea iacta est/ [in English - 'The Die is Cast"].

In many languages this phrase indicates that events have passed a point of no return. It will fit the situation that there is no escape from death after destruction of siberite. This "Die" in English title fits very well.
McBenn
ArCamp Developer

Post by McBenn »

Merged.

Hm not bad, and a bit of a pun too :) What do you think 0dd1?
vanimpe
Soldier level 4
Soldier level 4

Post by vanimpe »

In mission 15: Commander of the Legion should be Kurt Schmidt. If he had died earlier and is replaced by a random guy (as in AM15).
I think that Gordon (1), Louis (2), Bodenhof (3) and Suze Theaist (4) are good alternatives for Kurt Schmidt, after Farmer's and his death. If all of above candidates have passed away, use Lucy Sebel. :D
0dd1
ArCamp Developer

Post by 0dd1 »

vanimpe wrote: I have proposition for title of mission 15. It could be "Kości zostały rzucone" /Alea iacta est/ [in English - 'The Die is Cast"].
Sounds fine. Seems to correlate with Polish title of last Legion mission. Though I'd personally go for something shorter like "Sacrifice".
Do it!
vanimpe
Soldier level 4
Soldier level 4

Post by vanimpe »

I have a few propositions to make mission 14 easier:

- Increase time to 90 minutes and hide timekeeper (like in Mission 11 am or mission 7 am) and add an objective "Exercise tasks quickly"
- Remove bazookers in the middle of the map.
- Add some extra cargo bays for units without their own vehicle (every unit should have a car(?)). Heike should be well-prepared for this task, because it was planned earlier - so she might have all of the necessary cargo bays. To get medal for extra recources we need to build more.
- Decrease amount of bazookers who are inside barracks.
- Make easier counterattack to take back the teleport.
- Change number of obligatory recources, 500 crates, 200 barrels of oil and 100 siberite.
- Replace bazookers in bunkers for towers with long-distance rocket launchers.
McBenn
ArCamp Developer

Post by McBenn »

I would like to see the amount of required resources being even lower. It's kinda ridiculous you have to get 10-15 cargo bays together. It seems like overkill. I would put the cap at 7-8 cargo bays and that's on hard. Nevertheless I do see the problem with the player having easily access to a lot of resources, taking dismantling of buildings into consideration.