[PL] Misje 1-7 | Błędy i sugestie ;)

Dział poświęcony projektowi Arabian Campaign

Moderator: ArCamp Developer

McBenn
ArCamp Developer

Re: [PL] Misje 1-7 | Błędy i sugestie ;)

Post by McBenn »

Ar03 + Ar08 issues - I'm on it.

Ar01 sounds: Do you have the folder Sound\Dialogs\Ar\01? It should be Sound\Dialogs\Ar\01_old now.
// naah my fault - I didn't remove old version and pasted new package into ArCamp folder
0dd1
ArCamp Developer

Post by 0dd1 »

I remember bringing up some Ar08 cargo issues on owsupport few months ago. As I recall, the "sensing" (the Force is strong in the cargo) of the crates was meant to prevent the player from too easily destroying it - just by placing a crate south of base and waiting for the cargo or apes to come and get killed. Be careful not make that issue arise again.
Do it!
McBenn
ArCamp Developer

Post by McBenn »

I can see I made it more intelligent than that. The AI detects which crates the player intentionally drops to lure out cargo bays/apemen and simply ignores them.
0dd1
ArCamp Developer

Post by 0dd1 »

Does it also check for player presence near the spawned crates? That would be more than just a matter of looks if it was to run when encountering hostiles or not approaching at all, as destroying the cargo is of some benefit to the player.
Do it!
McBenn
ArCamp Developer

Post by McBenn »

Not as such. Both the cargo bay and apemen engineers pull back to the base if they are damaged/hurt. Doing an actual check for enemy units would be far more complicated.
Antitheus
Kung Führer
Kung Führer
Korea North

Post by Antitheus »

Hmm. is it possible to replace the lab "exclamation mark" icon in 4th mission with this one?
Fits well in a radio-diplomacy role.
vanimpe
Soldier level 4
Soldier level 4

Post by vanimpe »

I really do not like new textures of mission 4. Older were better - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwkjGajLyhU
McBenn
ArCamp Developer

Post by McBenn »

@Antitheus
Sure would be nice. How to get your hands on it?

@vanimpe
That's almost a year ago that GBI was updated. I like it better. What's bad about it?
vanimpe
Soldier level 4
Soldier level 4

Post by vanimpe »

Don't like this textures, because they look plastic. In Original War we can't see similar to this. Generally, this map has so pastel colors. Too much contrast on it. I like older more.
McBenn
ArCamp Developer

Post by McBenn »

Hm you may have a point there. The map color configuration can do a lot about that though. Would you mind playing around with those settings and send me a suggestion you think looks better?