arabska kampania misja 9

Dział poświęcony projektowi Arabian Campaign

Moderator: ArCamp Developer

Cinek
Soldier level 0
Soldier level 0

arabska kampania misja 9

Post by Cinek »

Witam wszystkich. Mam pewien problem z 9 misją kampanii arabskiej. Mianowicie nie wiem jak ją przejść. Możecie mi pomóc?
McBenn
ArCamp Developer

Re: arabska kampania misja 9

Post by McBenn »

I guess we'll have to admit that mission is a little evil :P I don't know how far you've come but the basic steps are: Get Heike inside the Russian base under cover (using a captured cargo bay); find out which lab is the archive (poke around, talk to people); distract the scientists inside the archive so you can get Heike inside and steal the documents; run like hell. On easy and medium difficulty some text is displayed in the upper right corner of the screen telling if the archive scientists are distracted or not.
Pawlo
Soldier level 3
Soldier level 3

Post by Pawlo »

McBenn wrote:I guess we'll have to admit that mission is a little evil :P I don't know how far you've come but the basic steps are: Get Heike inside the Russian base under cover (using a captured cargo bay); find out which lab is the archive (poke around, talk to people); distract the scientists inside the archive so you can get Heike inside and steal the documents; run like hell. On easy and medium difficulty some text is displayed in the upper right corner of the screen telling if the archive scientists are distracted or not.
Misja jest lekko podchwytliwa. Nie wiem jak daleko zaszedłeś ale to są podstawowe etapy: dostać się do bazy bez wykrycia (używając przejętej komory transportowej), dowiedzieć się które labolatorium to archiwum (rozejrzyj się do okoła, pogadaj z ludźmi), rozprosz uwagę naukowców w środku archiwum dzięki czemu Heike będzie mogła wejść do środka i ukraść dokumenty; dawaj dyla. Na łatwym i średnim poziomie trudności w lewym górnym rogu jest informacja która mówi o tym czy naukowcy są rozproszeni (czy są zajęci alarmem czy coś) czy nie.
Cinek
Soldier level 0
Soldier level 0

Post by Cinek »

Dziękuje bardzo.../
thank you very much...
McBenn
ArCamp Developer

Post by McBenn »

You sound like that didn't help you at all.