Dział poświęcony projektowi Arabian Campaign

Moderator: ArCamp Developer

Antitheus
Kung Führer
Kung Führer
Korea North

Re: Misja 8 - BUG.

Post by Antitheus »

You would be surprised if you have tried the 2nd diff lvl.
Imho the base is well fortified and we shouldn't spam it with more units/buildings. SW tactics (step by step by building the armories) are superior when matching with AI - maybe block the ability of building the depots/barracks close to the Ru base (like in 2nd Ru).

I was playing with Russians on the 2nd diff level and I was able to destroy the closest heavy gun (it was firing at my barracks during the Russian attacks). Ofc I was able to destroy more but often I was forced to retreat by the bazookers etc. After that, the turrets was repaired/rebuild.
McBenn
ArCamp Developer

Post by McBenn »

I think I found a neat solution: The Russian base will always have at least 6 vehicles to defend itself with and the final attack will spawn Russians indefinitely (keeping a constant amount of attackers) so you can't prevent it.
filazaf
Soldier level 4
Soldier level 4
Poland

Post by filazaf »

http://wyslijto.pl/files/download/hht5s4bp3g
http://wyslijto.pl/plik/4zeseafx30
http://wyslijto.pl/plik/srkfe7k9jx
http://wyslijto.pl/plik/wg1z2hj6fi

Ja z koleji wysłalem Haike + jakiś typ, sami pokonali 4 bunkry, załoge, przejełem skład, zablokowałem oddziały z dołu mapy bunkram(deski miałem z ruskiego składu).
Główną baze rozniosłem, atakując zbrojownie ładynkami wybuchowymi, nie dość że 2 strzały to jeszcze iniżynierów zabija :)
A potem główne danie, czy szybki podjazd w centrum w zbrojownie, i główny magazyn.

Gdyby nie ta misja, nigdy bym się nie dowiedział jakie potęrzne są te ładunki

Dobrze że misja się nie kończy bo zniszczeniu magazynu.
No i że pojazdy na 4 lvl, w liczbie 5-6 to 3 żołniezy na 3 lvl wysadza w powietrze
McBenn wrote:I think I found a neat solution: The Russian base will always have at least 6 vehicles to defend itself with and the final attack will spawn Russians indefinitely (keeping a constant amount of attackers) so you can't prevent it.
Only one bazooka survive, butt mutliple tanks spawn and destroy all and speak to none :P
McBenn
ArCamp Developer

Post by McBenn »

There's always a chance that the ending situation may seem a little awkward but at least the mission will end.

The Polish part I have a hard time understanding. Translation someone?
Antitheus
Kung Führer
Kung Führer
Korea North

Post by Antitheus »

It's hard for me to understand it too.

Gra jest na bieżąco aktualizowana, a ostatnie poprawki dotyczyły właśnie misji 8. Jeśli nie załączysz info o dacie pobrania paczki, czy oznaczeniu commita - zakładam, że przechodziłeś tę misję dosyć dawno.
filazaf
Soldier level 4
Soldier level 4
Poland

Post by filazaf »

Radzio-arabiancampaign-41d5d9d26baa.zip
Pobrałem 27 kwietnia
Antitheus
Kung Führer
Kung Führer
Korea North

Post by Antitheus »

29 kwietnia została wprowadzona łatka zmieniająca nieco algorytm sił rosyjskich.
McBenn wrote:Changed: Mission 08 - The big Russian base will now always have at least 6 defending vehicles (try destroying the base now!).
Changed: Mission 08 - Units from the final Russian attack will now attack buildings along their path and not only near the player's base (so you can't block them with buildings).
Changed: Mission 08 - There is now always a constant amount of Russian vehicles in the final attack - if one dies a new respawns. Should make sure the final attack will not be spoiled by creative players.