Dział poświęcony projektowi Arabian Campaign

Moderator: ArCamp Developer

kazzup
Soldier level 1
Soldier level 1

Ar 10 problem

Post by kazzup »

So yeah, here I am again.

After huge struggle with mission 8, I finally acomplished it. But now I'm in mission 10. I had artifact in the Gossudarov transporter, but something seemed messy and mission didn't finish. So I destroyed Gossudarov's transporter (after 1st wave of russian attack) and then build my own. I got artifact in my transporter. Scout reported about weak attack of russians from the north and said that I should escape this way.

I destroyed north attack with mines and escaped with transportet with artifact, but the west attack destroyed my whole base. Now they are sitting in the place where base would be and I'm save on the other side of the map. I have artifact with transporter but nothing happends. I'm stuck. Mission can't be finished.
0dd1
ArCamp Developer

Re: Ar 10 problem

Post by 0dd1 »

Getting the artifact is only the first part of the mission. It's not supposed to end there. After You've seized it, it is said that You shoud bunker up until further notice, the type of cargo doesn't make slightest difference. You need to defend (technically that is, kill all the attackers) the base from both attacks and the mission ends automatically affter the last wave - You don't need to go anywhere. The dialogue was only for appearance sake - if You were supposed to go north, there would be an area visible there. For the rest of campaign, You can generally assume the same - only what's clearly stated in dialogue or message box or shown on map goes.
Do it!
kazzup
Soldier level 1
Soldier level 1

Post by kazzup »

Thanks for the clarification! It's totally my bad then, but polish dialouge was a little bit confusing in that matter, but maybe it's just me!
Antitheus
Kung Führer
Kung Führer
Korea North

Post by Antitheus »

They were talking about running from there after first waves of Russian attack are defeated. Nothing confusing there.
Easterling34
Soldier level 0
Soldier level 0
Czech Republic

Post by Easterling34 »

Hello
I started playing this mod, but I would like to ask where to find the artifact, I searched the whole map and recharged the base, and every time I kill the last man, it reports to me that the lost artifact and the professor ran away, I don't know where to look for it.