Dział poświęcony projektowi Arabian Campaign

Moderator: ArCamp Developer

tomek795
Soldier level 5
Soldier level 5
Poland

Re: Tego to sie nie spodziewali

Post by tomek795 »

Tak zakłada główny scenariusz, a trzeba wziąć pod uwagę graczy, którzy mają go w du**e i robią kampanie po swojemu ;)
vanimpe
Soldier level 4
Soldier level 4

Post by vanimpe »

Dlatego McBenn powinien dać limit operatorów moździerza do maksymalnie dwóch, jak w 14 misji kampanii rosyjskiej. Wtedy, byś tego nie dokonał tak łatwo bez wybudowania laboratorium i pomocy przyjaciół. :D Mając czterech tak jak Ty, albo nawet sześciu, to zadanie jest za łatwe. Można też, zamiast wieżyczki z działem, dać wieżyczkę z karabinem gatlinga lub wyrzutnią rakiet.

----------
McBenn, to make this mission more difficult - you should add on the beginning selection mortar man limit (like bazooka mission 14 rus) to max two. And moreover, change weapon on the tower. I think that gatling or rocket launcher will be harder.
Antitheus
Kung Führer
Kung Führer
Korea North

Post by Antitheus »

Ta, pisałem kiedyś o tym, żeby przy ekranie wyboru wprowadzić limit do maks 2 jednostek specjalnych danego typu - tak smao jak w oryginalnych kampaniach.
McBenn
ArCamp Developer

Post by McBenn »

There's only no limit on mortars on easy difficulty. On medium and hard you can't even bring 1. That's what makes easy... easy.
vanimpe wrote:And moreover, change weapon on the tower. I think that gatling or rocket launcher will be harder.
Which one? The southern one or the one at the entrance?

@ tomek795
About Ar13 and the American base. Ok I see how you take advantage of sniper using sopo ammo as first priority and I'm not sure why they attack the bunker instead of your mortars. Anyhow you're already inside the base at that point. How did you get past the northernmost barracks? Or did you do this on easy meaning there only was a breastworks to the north? In that case I'm fine with you being able to do this trick :)
vanimpe
Soldier level 4
Soldier level 4

Post by vanimpe »

Both, this one at the entrance should have gatling gun. This on the south should have heavy gun.

Yea but, on the original camp on easy difficulty, there is this limit on mission 14 rus to max 2 bazookers.
McBenn
ArCamp Developer

Post by McBenn »

There is a gatling gun at the entrance (south of the gun). It's just not built in the video. But heavy gun we change.

(This may sound rude) And so what? This is not Ru14. If people pick "easy" I do presume it's because they want to play easy. If hardcore players can do workaround stuff on easy that's fine with me - as long as it's on easy. If it had been on medium or hard I would be more concerned.