Mission 10 - Heike

Dział poświęcony projektowi Arabian Campaign

Moderator: ArCamp Developer

Night
Soldier level 4
Soldier level 4

Mission 10 - Heike

Post by Night »

Like on ss. Start without Heike. This situation was 2 times. Dialogues at start were normally.
Attachments
Heike.JPG
(173.34 KiB) Not downloaded yet
McBenn
ArCamp Developer

Re: Mission 10 - Heike

Post by McBenn »

Interesting bug ehem feature. Could you upload your save files?

And another question - did you capture a cargo bay and send Heike into it?
Night
Soldier level 4
Soldier level 4

Post by Night »

And another question - did you capture a cargo bay and send Heike into it?
I had only one cargo and is see on ss. Idk that Heike was in cargo in previous mission at end.

In this mission is another one problem. When I used quick restart, ru engineers didnt build civil extension (mostly, sometimes builded). Always build if the mission starts from the beginning. So i couldn't build new cargo (my cargo on wheels is problematic on this map).
Attachments
Ar10 6.rar
(764.73 KiB) Downloaded 135 times
McBenn
ArCamp Developer

Post by McBenn »

Ok all should be good now. On the hardest difficulty the Russians shouldn't have the noncombat extension at all but a bug caused the engineers to rebuild it sometimes. On this difficulty you have to build your own factory :)
Night
Soldier level 4
Soldier level 4

Post by Night »

Or be wise earlier and steal cargo from the previous map :).
Antitheus
Kung Führer
Kung Führer
Korea North

Post by Antitheus »

Yeah, it's good to obtain small arsenal in the previous mission. You may get some guns, Gatling guns or (maybe) machine guns. Even if you won't use them, it would be kinda wise to disassemble them for extra resources. Just place some mines, wait for the truck, slow your game speed and BANG! Btw. after destroying/taking some trucks remember to leave your vehicles and find some place to cover or Russian patrol of death would feed you some lead.
Night
Soldier level 4
Soldier level 4

Post by Night »

Antitheus wrote:Btw. after destroying/taking some trucks remember to leave your vehicles and find some place to cover or Russian patrol of death would feed you some lead.
I killed them all. It is quite easy.

Fast takes over two cargo on the beginning (ppl stay like on ss) and prepare 3 mines for 1st patrol (red circle 1 or 2). Bum Bum. They're dead. Heike to cargo and I go to the base.

New mines on road (white circle) and a few seconds later arrives gatling gun. Again take over. Again new mines on road. One soldier goes to cargo, mechanic to gatling gun and they patrol on the red lines. 2nd soldier and Gonzo goes to forest near road (blue circle).

When the patrols will come, I know that before. I can run with vehicles without problems and the rest are safe. Quickly I put mines in the right places, bum bum and rus are dead.
Attachments
tactic.JPG
(177.07 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Antitheus
Kung Führer
Kung Führer
Korea North

Post by Antitheus »

I saw, that patrol's route is quite random. You may succeed once, but another time they would surprise you. I've passed this mission many times and killed them as well, but why risk the no-load medal.